Chapter 50|| We are pregnant

Start from the beginning

Happy 50k views chocochips. Lots of snacks and milkshakes to TaeRia army.

Throws confetti!
💫💫💥💥🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

This wouldn't have been possible without your love guys! I appreciate you for taking your time and investing in my work.

Enjoy!

His lips trailed my neck with hot kisses, disintegrating my thoughts from the concerned circle I needed his answers from. I pressed on my rational side and gripped the seriousness of the situation we are put into. Not giving in to the burning shivers in my body, I eloped with the sensible warnings of my brain. 

He had kidnapped me to his island. 

My dad wants me to divorce him.

And he had bloody agreed to the settlement. 

I need answers. 

Letting my mind take control, I pushed his hands feasting on my curves that were setting desire ablaze the trails of his fingertips. He was successful in ruining my breathing and I didn't plan on allowing him to ruin my clothing too. We need to talk and sort out the issues before I let him get his hands on me. An awful sensation bounced on my skin when I pried his rough hands off my body. Icy coldness pinched my skin at the lost connection with his. His eyes rippled in currents of darkness when he held my flustered gaze.

"Taehyung," I whimpered when he latched onto my body like a leech again. His breathing was laboured from desire and fervent want. I twirled around his arms and held his face in my hands. Our pulse is rhythmic and synchronised displaying our hearts waiting to escape their cage and fuse as one. "Look into my eyes okay? Just look into my eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Hmm?" I panted hard and held his pitch-black gaze. If anything was darker than the sky it was his eyes right now. He dragged me close to his body, relishing every inch of my exposed skin clashing against his bare torso. 

I enjoyed his madness. 

His possessed hands gripped my thighs and curled them around his torso. The friction between us was enough to turn a small country into ashes. A cried out because of the undeniable pleasure clinging onto me with his actions. The way his words can topple my world and unhinge my wildness. 

"Can't this talk be done later?" He huffed a puff of air, his iris dark and voice deep. He had to grit his teeth because of his restraint. 

"I get to decide on your "later" after our talk." My hands made a quotation on the word later, making Taehyung scrunch his face perplexed. The action of my hands made him groan and throw his head back because of the rising tension. My body was coiled with his and tiny actions wreaked havoc on us.