Falak spend the next 2hours crying and treating the burn blister thats now replace by a semi deep wound by the knife, by the time she's done, she has run out of tears all she could do is sniff and scream until she have the hand wrapped in a gauze, the appetite she once had has disappear she find herself so exhausted with everything going on so sh just drink some juice and head to bed hoping tomorrow to be better than today.

*****************
The next 2days pass by with falak avoiding malik, she make sure she stay in her bedroom whenever he's home and comes out only when she's sure he's gone the few times she saw him at home she avoid him, staying in the parlor or head back to the bedroom with immediate effect.

Her hearing is getting better so those her voice, they don't hurt like before but she still hopes malik will take her back to the ENT specialist for check up, she haven't seem malik since yesterday morning which makes her curious, he didn't sleep at home and that makes her wonder where he hd been, she doesn't have a phone, now that she can speak she really wishe she can talk to her dad and junior brother.

The parlor door open and she quickly add up the water into the plate o she could run to her bedroom upstairs but she's interrupted by the incoherent noises.

"Aunty falak!"An unfamiliar voice call and the familiar face enters the kitchen.

"Fu'ad?"she call with a smile dropping the plate back on the kitchen island and the familiar figure come inside.

"Jamil!"she yell smiling and the 12years old boy run to her.

"How are you?'she ask hugging him and he's just smiling.

"Your dad is here to."fu,ad say smiling at her and she quickly run out of the kitchen making him to chuckle.

Fu,ad just look at the happy family reunion grinning to himself before he grab his suitcase and head upstairs.

"kayf kan haluk ya abi(how have you been dad)?"falak as looking at her dad with her junior brother sitting next to her looking around the tastefully furnished parlor in admiration.

"Alhamdulilah Falak."her father say just staring at her.

She look different in his eyes, she doesn't look his falak that follows him to the farm, her skin looks different, her face is now acne and blemish free, his falak is glowing and that makes him happy, his eyes wander to her hand and he frown.

"What happened to your hand?"he ask grabbing it and looking at the gauze.

"Uhmmm...it's nothing, just accident in kitchen."she say with a smile and her dad release a heavy breathe.

He's so happy, he couldn't have ask for a better spouse for falak, Malik sure is a good husband material, he's proven that just by making his daughter gained back her voice and hearing.

"Dad what do you want to eat?"Falak ask smiling at her dad who's just staring at her, the happiness on his face makes her happy to.

"Anything habibti,
I'm so happy."her dad say as he go on telling all the good things malik dad did to them, he told her malik went to to pick them from the village and bring them back to jordan, and booked a flight for them to come see her, falak find herself more relax when her dad told her malik was in jordan, she wanted to ask if they arr back together but she doesn't want her dad to suspect anything, he seems really happy and speak highly of malik, if only her dad knows what malik is capable of doing, falak will have a taste of happiness for some few days but who say that will last,soon she will have to find herself back in her world of misery.

************************

Falak dad and her brother stayed for 3 days, they left very early in the morning to catch the 8am flight back to jordan, fu,ad and even falak were the one that took them to the airport, she's currently sitting in the parlor smdoing nothing just staring blankly at the television screen, fu,ad just drop her off and left saying he's going to meet with friends makes her wonder who he knows in this town, she's already missing her dad and brother, they had a very good time, growing up with a widow dad she's like the mother figure to her junior brother and the wife figure in her dad life that he shared all his problems with, she and her dad have a unique relationship one that means alot to her.

'Falak i hope you will find all the happiness in this life, Malik is a good man please treat him with a care and respect, i will be very happy if you stay with him" was her dad last word but if only her dad knows the real malik he wouldn't have left her behind all by herself, the parlor door open making her to quickly stand up from the couch.

She just stare at him hesitantly and deliberately, he's wearing a Black jeans with a grey kurta and a sleevless black hoodie, falak find the combo weird  but he looks good, the thing she obsrve with malik it's he likes dull and odd colours, she watch as he drop the black backpack on the couch and head to the kitchen, she touch herself to feel if she's invicible, sometimes she wonder how malik pull it off without a care of her existence, his phone begin ringing and she stare at th couch in deliberation, it stops and it start ringing again and she open the the backpack zip and remove the phone, she head to the kitchen but halt by the door when she sees malik coming out.

"Your........"malik look down at her hand and to her face.

"Who gave you the audacity to touch my stuffs?" He ask biting on the date and falak step back with a gulp.

"Come back here?"he say pointing to where she was standing.

"I'm sorr......"She pause remembering what happened when last she apologises.

Malik stare at her for a while before snatching the phone from her  and head upstairs making falak to sigh in relief and in shock.