Minho's dark eyes laid softly on him, like melting caramel falling on him and hugging him softly. As a feather on his lips they fell.

"You're an idiot," he said, a giggle filling their silence and like a breeze, Chan could swear a brush of sadness crossed Minho's eyes. "I'm pretty sure your idiotic brain can find a moth interesting. Go practice your drinks."

It was an order he could not refuse.

Minho's voice passed through his brian like a morning wave, caressing of his senses and turning hin into an idiot.

He had forgotten how charming Minho's voice could be sometimes...

"A siren," Jeongin had compared him to.

Chan blinked twice and shook his head, a wide smile on his lips as he turned it into a pout.

"How rude."

He said, bug his feet took him to the coffee machine to start any drink his mind could think of. His hands in automatic worked and his mind kept on going back to Minho's voice.

Just then Chan realized Minho had made his voice softer on purpose, just like anytime he wanted something.

"What a brat," he mumbled, shaking his head.

Minho's voice fluttered happy his heart and he realized that even as a friend, he wanted to have Minho his life.

They seemed to have perfect chemistry even now that what should feel uncomfortable still, wasn't.

...

Panic was a kind way to describe how his heart kept on jumping inside of his chest.

Terror, skipping a life, almost dying, cardiac arrest.

Why did Chan have to ask such a question!? More importantly, why did he answer it that way!?

He could've just said no, but there he was, exposing himself instead of thinking twice. That's all he had to do: think two times before answering anything Chan asked.

Now he held his drink in a shaking hand that wouldn't allow him to even type anything on the computer. Lucky for him, Chan didn't notice and had simply left him alone when he asked him to.

He had confessed he liked someone and rejected someone who looked kind enough to have empathy towards his lonely soul.

The goals he had set for himself thay day went to shit that dame day.

Soon, Chan stood besides him with a drink on his hand and staring at the window with Minho.

"Do you think it's gonna rain badly today?" He asked, seeing how the raindrops kept on falling with more force each second.

"I really hope not. Dori is scared of the rain-" Minho mumbled, shrugging and moving the inside of his drinks a bit. "- and I didn't close the window of my bedroom."

Chan chuckled a bit, sighing.

"Isn't Hyunjin there to close it?" He asked, turning his head to Minho and raising his eyebrows.

Minho returned the look to Chan and by the look of his tired face, it was obvious that Hyunjin didn't help at all around the house.

"He gets home from work, sleeps his ass off until it's like six and then orders pizza." He explained, making emphasis on the pizza. "Everyday. He eats pizza every day! Why do you remember his name anyway? Didn't you saw him twice?"