i updated, enjoy the 300 word chapter

3rd person POV:

Shadow and Rusty kept at hit, dodging, hitting, throwing, anything. Rusty was knocked to the ground, and before she could think, she got hit in the head by Shadow, sending her tumbling back as her wires flickered and programming went wild, before she could do anything else, Shadow had jumped on ther, sending her deep into the concrete.

As Rusty-rose remainded immobile in the ground, he charged at remainikng eggbots, ending up back-to-back with Sonic.

"I've immobilized her, She's fine, just wont be able to get up for a bit." Sonic only nodded before flying at more bots, Mr.Doctor Eggman remained, slightly stunned at the scene.

"Dr.Deep, get me out of here!" Mr. DoctorEggman whined as he jumped onto the damaged Dr.Deep. "You idiot, i can't get off the ground, my jets are crushed!" "JUST DO IT!" Dr.Deep tried lifting himself and the heavy man off the ground, they managed a few inches off the ground before a fist slammed into Dr.Deeps face, sending Mr.Doctor Eggman on the ground aswell.

Knuckles hit his fists togheter walking closer to the pair on the ground.

"Dont think you can escape this one."

Rouge and Sonic kept at it with bots, as Shadow ran around, making sure Bots wouldn't get up, as well as having no civilians hurt in the battle. "Back up, Now!" Rouge shouted into her communicator. Sonic smiled with determination before running over to Shadz.

"Woah, also thanks for the save over there- Don't know what i could've done if you weren't there!" Sonic smiled widely at Shadow, With Shad returning a small nod, smiling under his mask.  

Soliders tumbled in as egg-bots did the same, opening fire.

The entire area covered in metal guts, bullets and lazer marks. Holes and broken bricks spread across the gound, and even a few fires from the bots spread around un-evenly.

The Doctors were pleading for Knucks to spare them, The soilders were exhausted with the last few bots short circuiting where they stood.

A small silence grew, filled with a bit of chatter, and sparks of electricity.

and then...

------------------------------

THIS IS SO SHORT, BUT UHM, I NEEDED TO UPDATE AND I CANT EXACTLY WRITE A FIGHT SCENE AND IT KINDA NEEDED TO BE SHORT IF IM SUPOSSED TO GET THE THE NEXT CHAPTER

and i apoligize in advance <3