saving?? idk any chapter name yet...

Shadow POV:

I charged in, jumping at Rusty with a kick, sending her flying into the wall. Rouge instantly flew towards Nine, hurridly lock-picking at his handcuffs, Knuckles already had one of the Doctors on the ground, and was currently knocking out the other. "How did you make it in here?" Dr.Don't kept punching the air at Knux who was holding him back with a hand. "No reason." Knuckles then sent a punch at his face, sending him flying back.

Nine looked astonished around, "What were you guys thinking? This is dangerous!" "No time to talk." i pushed Nine away before Rusty flew at me, I blocked her punch as i drifted backwards from impact. I Picked up the tazer quickly, tazing her head leaving her slightly paralyzed as i landed a hard kick at her head, pushing her down into the floor. Knuckles just stared at me in amazement, as Rouge and Nine started hacking the computer Rusty was on.

"Woah, Man! How did you knock out a literal cyborg?!" Knuckles waved his arms in the air excited, i chuckled before dragging him over to the computer. Nine was already typing, going through files and information capsules. Knuckles looked over at me, with almost love struck eyes, i tilted my head at him, curious. He only rubbed the back of his neck, before paying attentino to the hacking again. "You guys!" Nine pointed at some sort of noted file; 

"Sonic The Hedgehog.

Enemy of Chaos Council, Rebel.

Unnatural Speed.

Capture target for Exprimentation."

"We can't waste any more time, we need to save Sonic!" Nine jumped away using his Tails towards the door, nothing on his Communicator. We all ran into the hallways, making our way to the exit, beating bots on the way out, forgetting to make sure Rusty would remain knocked out.

3rd Person POV:

Sonic was dashing at the Doctor, leaving heavy dents in the Metal. "i'll make sure to capture you, you will forever be under our command, Sonic!" "Sorry, i'm not too big on following orders!" Sonic charged up a Spin-dash, hitting one of Dr.Deeps shoulder metal thingies,(so amazing i know) breaking it off clean. "Get him!"

Dr.Deep pointed at Sonic, with lots of egg-bots floating behind him, charging fire. Sonic got into a defensive postition, before running forward, he dodged bullet after bullet, grabbing an egg-bot by the legs, he jumped and started spinning it, hitting multiple bost all around, before throwing it at Dr.Deep, sending him pummeling backwards. "How'd that hit ya?" Sonic teased, pulling his mouth into a grin with his tounge sticking out. Engraged, Dr.Deep flew at him, landing a harsh hit right at Sonic's stomach, sending him backwards onto the concrete. "Hgk-!" Sonic panted as he tried to get up, but before he could, he got hit again.

"Not so cocky now, Hedgehog?" Dr.Deep pulled him up by the quills, hovering the grunting hedgehog infront of him. "Who said i gave up?" Sonic grined, before launching himself back, flying forward with a kick right at Dr.Deeps face, dropping him and falling back. "You!"

"Wasen't expecting that one, didn't ya?" Sonic charged a spin-dash, flying right at Dr.Deeps face. Dr.Deep yelled as he covered his bleeding nose, "You'll pay for that!" Sonic was about to go flying at some egg-bots, before a hard punch hit the back of his head, sending him into a building, leaving a huge crack in the wall. "Uhhh...." Sonic held his head as it spun, He shook his dizzyness off, looking infront of him.

Only to see..Rusty Rose.

"A-Amy!-" Sonic yelled in confusion, before she extended her hand, holding him by the neck agaisnt the wall. Sonic struggled to get free from the metallic grasp, choking. "You have caused enough destruction, Hedgehog. You will be coming with me." Sonic suddenly got thrown on her shoulder. "Amy! What are you doing?" Sonic questioned and grabbed at her head, twisting it for attention. "What happend to you?" Rusty simply turned her head away, approaching Mr. Doctor Eggman, who was already at the scene. "Amazing Job Rusty!" He praised as he twirled in victory. "I hope he'll be as much of a use as you, especially with that speed!" Sonic grumbled as he realised he had no way out of this situation.

Sonic almost gave up, reaching for his communicator for a 'goodbye', right before 

BOOM!

a group of bots exploded, revealing Nine, Knux, Rouge and Shadz!

"You guys! You made it! Nine" Sonic practically squealed in happiness at his friends. Before he could say anything more, Shadow flew at Rusty, sending her flying into the building Sonic was one blasted into, Before grabbing Sonic mid-air, before he could reach the ground, tighly holding him to his body. "You should've stayed down!" Shadow groweled. Sonic felt his face flush as he was held by Shadow. "I'm okay!" Sonic quickly assured beforee he jumped down, rushing towards Knux and Nine, pulling them into a big hug.

"You're okay! I knew it!" Sonic's eye teared up slightly as he hugged them tighter. "Thank you Sonic." Nine whispered. "I couldn't leave you behind." Knuckles nuzzeled sightly, grateful Sonic is safe.

"You Idiots! Don't just stand there, get them!" Mr. Doctor Eggman sent egg-bots flying into their direction, but with Sonics speed, he had spindashed half of them already, leaving a few to be fought face-to-face. Shadow was busy figthing agaisnt Rusty, Both of them being an even match in terms of physical strength.

Shadow and Rusty had their hands locked, pushing greatly, but remaining ultimately still. "What is your goal? Do you even remember who you are!?" Shadow bared his fangs underneath his mask at Rusty. "It is none of your concern, unknown citizen." Rusty furrowed her eyebrows, before sending Shadow flying back a few steps, as she landed a punch at his face, cracking his mask slightly. "You really are strong, heh, Let's do this!"

------------------------------

WAH, IM SORRY IF THIS CHAÅTER ISENT GOOD, im still getting used to writing figth scenes, and i desperately need to write more, i usually dont stop writing until i hit the 1000 word mark, but auhehg i genuinly cant come up with anything more intresting in this chapter! ehhah

i am very sorry uplaoding new chapters is taking so long </3