Masks say alot about people..

"Sonic, we've got a visitor matching your description!" Rouge cut off Knucks out of nowhere. "The Cloak guy?" "Yes him, hurry back to base soon." Rouge flew down as fast as she appeared.

 Knuckles looked defeated, "Hey Knucks, you alright? you can tell me again!" "No it's fine Sonic, i'll get to it another time, now go see what that myserious person you're talking about."
he smiled at me, i coudln't help but feel bad as, even though i believe it was a confession, it could have been something more important that he wanted to tell me, and i felt sad knowing he didin't get to say it after all.

"Well, i'm here buddy if you need to talk, now i gotta go fast before he leaves!" i reassured him and blew him a kiss before i sped down the wall towards base. Walking through the back entrance i encountered troops that were scared of this edgy fella'.

"Hey, Seargant Sonic, i dont trust this guy, you better be careful!" things like that flew around as i approached the entrance, noticing the poor man was at gun point. "Heyheyhey! Guys, guys! lower your weapons, he's harmless!" i tried to difuse the threatning situation. 

"Oh i'd call myself far from harmless, Hedgehog." He reaffirmed. Oohh~ that voice! i can never get sick of that. "Well what brings you here, menacing and "non harmless" stranger?" "I am here with an offering of sort, an alliance, as you can call it."

"Well how will i know you wont blow up our base as soon as you enter?"
"I shall introduce myself, My name is Shadow The Hedgehog. I'm immortal and have been roaming this earth for 72 years, And no one like you has ever caught my attention, and i guess your bat friend tried to look me up in a database right?"

i nodded in reply, still keeping my composure to not start fangirling over how mysterious this guy is. "And as you most likely did, there was no information on me correct? and that also means, no living human or mobian has seen my face, and how you have intruiged me blue hedgehog, i shall show you my face, as proof of a harmless alliance." I stood my guard, he is gonna show his face to me even though troops are roaming around behind me? Before i could accuse him of lying he dragged me out the base.

He pinned me against a wall, i felt my face flush as this taller dark hedgehog hovered above me, i could almost feel my knees go weak. He slowly raised his sharp-nailed hand towards his mask,
-ching- it was almost like steam came out of his mask, as the glowing yellow eyes faded as the mask got taken off. I felt myself gulp in anticipation as this scarily attractive hedgehog slowly lowered his mask.

His Ruby eyes pierced my Emerald green ones, i felt myself get lost in the pure color in those vision orbs of his. He slowly removed his hood aswell, revealing his upturned quills with a hint of more Ruby red streaks following after, and he had this yellow diamond shape right at his temple, This man was literally breathaking.

I felt myself gaze upon his extrodinariy looks, even if i knew staring was impolite, i simply couldn't help myself, you could LITERALLY compare him to a god! His eyes shone brighter than any of these damned city lights, i had to mental slap myself to get a single sentence out.

"Well- eheh, i guess uhm, you-you're ho- i mean you're in!" He smirked at my stuttering before putting his metallic mask back on. "I shall show you my worth." is all he said to me before entering our base. I fell to the floor, I had my knees up to my chest and my hand covering my mouth, I was blushing way too hard my heart was beating at the speed of light!

"Okay you guys, his name is Shadow The Hedgehog, and he proved to me he will be a great asset to the rebellion!" I know i straight up lied, i mean why would Rouge and Knucks let in a complete stranger after i say "YeaH hE sHoWeD hIs FaCe sO lEt HiM jOin!" PFFT- i'd sound as dumb as the Chaos Council. I mean if he IS immortal, he must have some serious combat skills especially if he looks this young at a solid 72 years old..

"I don't trust this guy...why is he wearing that mask?" Knucks questioned while staring him down. Personally i believe he wears that mask so people wont faint from how attractive he is... BUT there is prooobably another reason. "I need to atleast see his combat in action, ill take him to our training room, i'll see if this guy is all he looks." He lead Shadow into the training room leaving me and Rouge to chat away.

"i don't see what you see in that guy.." Rouge looked at me dissapointingly, "You haven't even heard him talk yet!...wait...What do you mean by that!?" "You obviously have the hots for him or something, the way you came in sweating to introduce him, i could almost believe you took a dip in the ocean." she started giggling to herself as i sat there, flushed like a tomato covering my face." "donot" i mumbled into the palms of my hands, "yes you do dear." "I'm already crushing on someone else, i believe dating two people at the same time would be veery exhausting." "Like if you can even date any of them-" "WHAT?"

Rouge finally stopped teasing me by the time Knucks and Shadz were back, Knucks looked like he'd seen a ghost. 
"What happened in there? you look like you witnessed murder?" "Yeah..a full blown attack on dummies..." I noticed Shadows mask eyes formed into a smile, cute detail.  "What did he do to shock someone as strong as you?" Rouge asked completely confused, as Shadow didn't have a single rough mark, showing a fight happend.

"HE QUITE LITERALLY, KNOCKED EVERY SINGLE DUMMY DOWN, UP TO LEVEL 10, WITH HIS HANDS BEHIND HIS BACK AND BY USING HIS LEGS ONLY!"

rouge/sonic: "WHAT THE FU-"