Chapter 35 Little Chat

With Kyu
He stood outside his car while Kazuki parked on the opposite side of him. The three of them got out of the car.
"Sorry, Kyu-Chan. We've made you go out on a few limbs for us." Kazuki said.
"I share responsibility for what happened to their mother and father. Since Miri and Emiko's papers were faked, if the police investigate the daycare, it won't be for a while." Kyu explained.
"Thanks." Arisu said.
"How's the wound?" Kyu asked Kazuki and Arisu.
"Painkillers are doing their job, I guess." Kazuki said, patting his shoulder.
"It's alright since it wasn't a huge cut. It doesn't hurt as much. I've been through worse." Arisu smirked while giving a thumbs up.
"And the goods we discussed?" Rei asked. Kyu walked over to his trunk, opening it revealing a briefcase.
"I've got it all ready, but. What exactly do you have planned?" Kyu asked, grabbing it out of the trunk.
"We're going to talk." Rei said.
"You need this to talk?" Kyu Asked wanting him to explain further.
"Yes." Rei said, taking the briefcase from him.
"They're genetically inclined to be bad with words, after all." Kazuki said with a smirk, making Arisu's chuckle while shaking her head. Kyu smiled a bit.
"Making trouble for me right to the end." Kyu said, Arisu chuckled, sticking her tounge out while scratching her head.
"Kyu-Chan. If anything happens to us, get Miri and Emiko Christmas pre-" Kyu threw a bag at Kazuki's face, cutting him off from saying any more.
"I'm not running any more errands for you! If you've got a present for them, give it to them yourselves!" Kyu said but smiled then got in his car then drove away. They then got in the car and Kazuki drove off to Rei's house. Arisu stared into the bag while Rei pulled out the Santa costume.
"A Sandra Claus suit? How come?" Rei asked while Arisu shrugged.
"For Miri and Emiko, right? It's not like kyu-Chan to enable us like this. Even if we run away, we'll never fully shake the organization. If they're gonna come after us either way, we might as well face 'em down and finish things now. It might look reckless, but this is the only real option we've got." Kazuki explained and Arisu nodded.
"Hey. Did you guys ever believe in Santa Claus?" Rei asked. Arisu ponders on his question leaning back against the seat with her arms crossed.
"Huh? Where'd that come from? I don't even remember my parents. Like hell I was getting any gifts. Why would I belive in Santa?" Kazuki asked.
"Same for me." Rei said.
"I mean I did. Maybe cause I was the only girl they let me believe in stuff like that." Arisu answered while she thought on her times as a kid where she'd wake up early and go downstairs to open the billions of presents waiting for her.
Miri and Emiko believed in him since we first met them. Rei said.
"Yeah... I guess so." Kazuki said.
"Keeping your kids' dreams alive is part of a parents job, right?" Rei asked.
"Even if it means lying, yeah. Damn, man, adulthood sucks." Kazuki said.

" Kazuki said