Chapter 32 Too Little To Late

"Sorry to do this to you man. But orders are orders and you plus that kid must go." The man with the knife said as Hiroshi started stumbling away trying to protect Emiko.
"I bet your wondering "why is this happening to me?" Trust I feel bad about doing this too. You or your daughter have done nothing wrong. But to ensure that the young mistress comes home with nothing holding her back is a must for the boss." Hiroshi coughed up blood trying to get to the stairs.
"Emiko." Hiroshi whispered with his hand reaching for the stair railing.
"Before I finish the job, do you mind telling me your last words? The other guy who's taking care of the other kid and her mother asked me to get them from you and your daughter." The man said walking slowly over to Hiroshi. Arisu kicked the door down busting in jumping on the guys back. He then immediately grabbed her throwing her off him but she charged back at him bring her gun out but he stopped her hand from shooting the gun. She struggled to move her hand as she looked over at Hiroshi who was hunched over holding his stomach. She saw his blood making her eyes widen. He took this chance to kick her while slicing at her. She dodged by a second and he nicked her arm making her let out a pain cry.
"Sorry mistress but this needed to be done. I won't kill you because your needed but I was told I'm able to fight back while bringing you back to the estate." The man said. She glared at him holding her arm as it bled.
"Well then you're going to have to kill me because I'm not going back!" Arisu shouted then charged at him shooting her gun but he dodged then disarmed her throwing the gun far from her. She then got into a fighting stance with her arms up. The man with the knife held it ready to attack.
"Hiroshi, if you can move, go to our daughter now. I'll take care of our little friend here." Arisu said Hiroshi noded then let out a pain gasp as he stood up and slowly walked up the stairs while holding his wound.
"It's futile he'll be dead before he makes it fully up the stairs. And you will be coming back with me to the estate."
"That's where you're wrong." The guy's eyes widened seeing Arisu holding her phone and it showed 911. "I've already called the cops on my way over here. It's only a matter of time before they get here. I won't even need to kill you. I'll just have to stall for time!" Arisu rushed over to the guy throwing a punch making the man stumble but gain his footing back slicing at her but Arisu grabbed his arm then disarmed him. He glared at her while she smirked, throwing the knife away. Before he could attack Arisu sirens could be heard making the man scoff then went to make his escape out the window. Arisu turned off the sound from her phone.
"Idiot." Arisu scoffed while watching him escape. She then rushed upstairs and saw Hiroshi laying on the ground a few inches away from Emiko's room. Arisu kneeled down turning Hiroshi over.
"Hiroshi! Hiroshi!" Arisu called while shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes looking up at Arisu who had tears in her eyes.
"Oh god! Thank goodness just hang on, the police should be here soon." Arisu said while she held onto his wound. He smiled cupping her cheek with his hand.
"Y-you have to go. Take Emiko and go before the police come." Arisu shook her head as more tears poured down her cheeks.
"No, no! You promised you'd protect Emiko. Hiroshi you can't die. You just came back into Emiko's life, she'll be devastated if you just leave again." Hiroshi smiled, wiping her tears, getting blood on her face as it mixed in with her tears.

" Hiroshi smiled, wiping her tears, getting blood on her face as it mixed in with her tears