Chapter 17 You Gotta Beep It!

A/N: since the last chapter was really short here's a long chapter for you guys!

The six kids continued their journey to find their teacher and classmates. Taiga and ayato got sat down on a bench, sighing.
"Jeez, I'm too tired." Taiga said and Ayato nodded.
"Don't talk like that, Taiga-kun! We need to get back to Anna-Chan!" Miri says.
"Taiga?" Arisu asked.
"Wait, isn't Taiga..." Kazuki trailed off remembering what Miri said yesterday.
Flash back
"Taiga-kun was being bad."
End of flashback
"The one Miri supposedly hit?" Rei asked.
"I hope things are okay. You think they'll get in a fight again?" Arisu asked as they watched Miri tug on taiga's hands trying to get him to stand up but it didn't work. He laid down on the bench.
"I need a break!" Taiga said.
"Yeah we've been walking all day!" Ayato said, laying on the other side of the bench.
"Eh?" Kotori humed. Miri and Emiko placed their hands on their waist pouting.
"They are always so selfish. They're made for each other." Hinata says.
"Emiko smiles and turns to the two girls.
Let's take a break, then." Emiko suggested. The four girls sat on the bench opposite of the two boys drinking their water.
"I'm thirsty!" Taiga then goes to take a drink of his water but it splashes on his shirt.
"Taiga-Kun! Don't worry I'll wipe it up!" Ayato said, going into his bag looking for his handkerchief. Miri got up grabbing her handkerchief in her pocket.
"I'll wipe it." Miri offered as she walked over to them.
"Leave him alone." Hinata says but miri ignores her and wipes the water off his shirt.
"Hey! I'm fine! Cut it out!" Taiga said.
"No. Just hold still." Miri says still wiping the water.
"She's looking after the kid she fought with?" Kazuki asked.
"Admirable." Rei says.
"Such a good girl, miri!" Arisu says with tears in her eyes.
"I feel lots better after water!" Hinata says.
"Yeah, me too!" Miri says and Emiko nodded in agreement. Miri then looked at the guy walking up to the food stand looking around then taking the food not paying.
"You didn't beep it!" Miri pointed out making the man turn around.
"Stuff at the store. You're supposed to beep it. At the supermarket, too. It's gotta go beep before you can take it." Miri says.
"Tuh." The man says, trying to walk away. Miri stood there while Emiko ran around the guy with her arms raised stopping him.
"She says You gotta beep it!" Emiko says.
"Shut up, you little brat!" The guy said to grab Emiko to push her out the way but
a rock hit his hand stopping him from laying a finger on her. He yelped in pain bringing his hand back.
"I'm sorry. I left the store unattended. Are you trying to buy those?" The salesman asked, making the man grumble.
"Nah, I don't want 'em anymore." He placed them back on the counter then walked past Miri and Emiko.
"I'll get you both for this." He mumbled as the two girls stared at him.
"Miri-Chan and Emiko-Chan, who was that?" Kotori asks running up to them with hinata following.
"Are you guys okay?" Hinata asked.
"Yeah. We were just telling him he's gotta beep it!" Miri explains as the guy kept walking away.
"Who was that guy?" Rei asked as he tossed and caught the rock in his hand since he threw it at first. Kazuki held Arisu back as she kept trying to break his hold to go kill that guy since he almost hurt her child. Kazuki glares, almost wanting to let Arisu go.
"Lots of shifty types around here." Kazuki hissed while Arisu glared in the direction the guy went.
"He better hope I don't see him again today..." Arisu mumbles.
"Anna-Chan!" Miri calls out.
"Where could she be?" Kotori whined.
Taiga and Ayato gasp as they run over to the Morio kart ride.
"It's Morio kart!" Taiga said as Ayato nodded.
"Yeah!" Emiko and miri said running over and standing next to them.
"We love Morio kart!" Miri said.
"You know about it?" Ayato asked with a blush on his face.
Emiko nodded to ayato.
"Our papa's so good at it! He gets first place on all the races!" Emiko explains making the two boys smile.
"For real?! That's super cool!" Taiga says and Ayato nodded in agreement.
"Wait, you know the one thing? The platinum parts you get if you beat all the races?!" Ayato asked.
"Papa's got them all!" Miri says, making the two boys gasp.
"Wow!" They both said.
"Then what about the super booster perfect yellow?!" Taiga asked.
"Taiga-Kun and ayato-kun are having fun." Hinata mumbles.
"It's like they're all friends now." Kotori says.
"He's got it!" Emiko answered.
"Wow you guys papa is so awesome!" Ayato said, making the two girls beam and smile.
"Yeah! We love our papa rei!" Miri says as Emiko nodded in agreement.
"Miri!" Kazuki whined while Rei smirked At him while Arisu giggled a bit.