Chapter 5 Introducing Emiko

The next day
"Papa! Wake up!" Miri shouted banging on kazuki's door. He opened the door looking tiered.
"It's too damn early for whatever this shit is." He said then looked down seeing Miri hop from side to side with tears in her eyes.
"Who're you?" Kazuki asked forgetting about Miri for a second.
"Papa! I gotta pee!" Miri cried and started shimmying. Kazuki stared at her for a complete second till she said.
"Gotta pee..." kazuki picked her up running downstairs to the bathroom then threw her in closing the door.
"There! Knock yourself out!" Kazuki sighed leaning against the wall sliding down it. Then Miri knocked on the door causing him to look at the door. Miri opened the door peaking over to kazuki.
"Papa... I need ups." Miri said making kazuki look her like she crazy.
"Huh?" He asked in disbelief.
"It's too high!" Miri said with a pout making kazuki hang his head low.
"Yeah, figures." Kazuki sighed. He then helped her use the bathroom pulling up her shorts.
"That was a close one, huh, papa?" Miri asked feeling better. Kazuki finished standing up staring at her.
"Yeah." he said with a dull voice. Miri held her hands out to him.
"Ups!" Miri said making kazuki confused on why.
"Huh?" He asked rasing his eyebrow.
"Gotta wash my hands!" Miri said making kazuki regrat his discussion.
"What the hell was I thinking?" He mumbled to himself then picked up Miri helping her wash her hands.
At the yamato residence
Arisu as promised was planning to spend the day with her beloved flower Emiko on christmas day. She walked to Emiko's bed room seeing her still sleeping. Arisu smiled walking over and waking her up.
"Miko it's time to open presents!" She said softly making the little girl yawn sitting up and stretching.
"Mama! Your here just like you said!" Emiko smiled hugging her mom. She smiled patting her head.
"Of course my flower I told you i'd be I even canceled work so I could be with you on this special day. Now come on let's open presents!" Arisu said making Emiko's smile grow bigger.
"Yes please!" She said with her arms out singaling for Arisu to pick her up.

She picked her up heading downstairs towards there christmas tree.
Once they made it close to the tree arisu put Emiko down and she ran towards the tree picking up a present and bringing it to arisu who looked at her in confusion seeing on the present it said from: Emiko to: mama.
"You got this for me? But when did you?" "Yesterday! When you went to work me and grandma went to a store you i picked out the gift! Open open open it!" Emiko cheered jumping up and down. Arisu was still stunned opening the gift seeing a picture of her and Emiko making her tear up.

 Arisu was still stunned opening the gift seeing a picture of her and Emiko making her tear up

"Awww Emiko it's lovely i'll cherish it forever. Arisu cried while hugging the picture."
"Mama don't cry!" Emiko said with worry till Arisu hugged her tightly.
"I wish I could give you more. I wish your papa wanted to stay with us. I-I'm so sorry..."
"It's okay mama. I don't mind as long as you love me I don't mind not having a papa. So don't cry any more mama." Emkio said hugging arisu then let go going over to the tree to open more presents. Arisu smiled at her beautiful daughter.
"How did i get so lucky... Hm I wonder if 'I could tell rei and kazuki now. I mean I think there planning on keeping miri due to us killing her father. But will Emiko be in more danger with more people knowing about her... No rei and kazuki would protect her just like they would protect miri! I've made up my mind! Tomorrow i'll tell them about Emiko!' Arisu said in her mind nodding her head. Her phone rang making her pick up the phone.
Arisu: hello?
Kazuki: hey Ari I know you said you couldn't help us with today's mission buut do you mind if we can bring mir over to your place so you can watch her.
Miri: is that the pretty lady from yesterday! I wanna talk to her!
Kazuki: No stop Miri go play with uncle Rei. Sorry but would you be able to you know we have that mission.
Arisu looked over at Emiko who was opening another present.
Arisu: I'm sorry Kazuki I'm very busy and I can't do it. You might have to take her with you on the mission...
Kazuki: What?! Are you crazy! What can be so important that you can't help us!
Arisu: uh my life now leave me alone!
*hangs up the phone.*
"Mama watch me open this present!"
"Okay sweetie!"
The next day
Kazuki called Arisu to tell her that they were taking Miri back to her mother making her almost drop the phone. She was planning on showing them about Emiko. But with Miri out of the picture there is no need to do so. Once she was done talking to him she hung up the phone getting Emiko ready for the day. Later that day Kazuki called her again saying they decided to keep her and Miri requested that she'd come over and eat dinner with them. She looked down at Emiko pushing her worries aside. She agreed getting Emiko ready heading over to there apartment. Once Arisu arrived she hid Emiko behind her back a bit as she rung the door bell. Hearing a coming and kuzki opened the door.
"Ari! Hope your hungry I made handburg steak... uh what are you hiding behind your back?" Kazuki asked noticing she was hiding something. Arisu took a deep breath slowly bringing Emiko out showing Kazuki the blond haired girl making kazuki look at her in complete shock.
"WHAT?! IS THIS YOUR KID?!" Kazuki shouted making Rei walk over while yawning.
"Why are you screaming it's late at-" Rei saw the small child in Arisu's hands making his eyes widen showing the same shocked expression as kazuki.
"Guys this is emiko my daughter."
"Papa!" Emiko eyes shined as she pointed at Kazuki. They both looked between Emiko and Arisu in disbelief.
"What?!" Kazuki shouted in shock as he started to blush.
"You have to be my papa!" Emiko jumped out of Arisu's arms hugging Kazuki's legs.
"We both have blond hair you have to be my papa! Mama said he died but it's because she didn't want me to keep asking but you've been here and mama finally let me meet you!" Emiko hugged Kazuki legs hiding her face into pants. He looked up at Arisu as she just shrugged while mouthing "go along with it."
"Heh yes! I'm your papa I'm glad to finally meet you!" Kazuki said nervously as he picked her up and she hugged him.
"Papa you don't understand how happy I am! Now we can live as a happy family me you and mama!" Emiko cheered making the two adults blush.
"Well let's not go that far miko how about we go inside..." Arisu suggested walking more into the apartment.
Inside the apartment the two little girls sat at the table getting to know each other.
"So what happened with miri's mom? I thought you weren't keeping her." Arisu asked looking between Rei and Kazuki.
"Well she said she didn't even want Miri in the first place. That's why she sent her to find the man we killed her father. After finding that out I made the decision that we were keeping her and will raise her." Kazuki explained while Arisu nodded her head.
"time for an explanation! So your telling me you got pregnant 4 years ago to that guy Hiroshi having his kid and you've been hiding her from the world this whole time?!" Kazuki asked making her nod not looking him in the eyes. He noticed her hands were shaking then looked at Emiko who was already getting along with Miri. He then took her hands in his holding them making her look at him.
"Why don't you live with us. Not as a joke but for real. We're already taking care of miri we can help you raise Emiko." Kazuki suggested making her look at Rei since this was in fact his apartment. He nodded agreeing with Kazuki making her tear up and lower her head.
"Thank you... i'd love to move in with you guys..." Rei and Kazuki smiled then hugged Arisu then Kazuki stood up.
"Alright let's eat dinner together." He said making Arisu's eyes glimmer as she nodded her head. Of course they've eating together multiple times but something about this time made it feel more special.
At the table miri stared at the hamburge stake with excitement.
"Mama's hamburg steak!" Miri cheered smiling at kazuki.
"Yep! Eat your fill!" Kazuki said with his hands on his hips while rei stared at the plate. Emiko stared at the plate drooling a bit while Arisu smiled at them all.
"Yay! Your gonna love it Emiko-chan let's try it at the same time!" Miri said making Emiko nod.
They both took a bite a the same time chewing the meat. Then both smiled with content enjoying the food.
"Better than papa kazuki's!" Miri said with bliss and emiko swayed her head with her hands on her cheeks.
"This is soooo good papa! i've never tasted something so amazing!" Emiko said as swooned over kazuki's cooking.
"I love it!" Rei said with a bit of happiness in his voice.
"Ah kazuki it's so i'm impressed!" Arisu said as she kept eating.
"You three, I swear Emiko was the only who gave a good response..." kazuki said as he glared at the two then smiled at Emiko,Miri, and Arisu as they ate his food.
"Acceptable, though." He said softly as Miri and Emiko placed there hands on there cheek enjoying the food.