Chapter 9 I Wasn't Ready...

The next day
Kazuki took Emiko and Miri to daycare that day. Holding both there hands as they walked down the street. He then also picked them up after daycare.
"Papa!" Miri and Emiko said, running up to him as he kneeled down.
"How'd it go today?" He asked the girls hoping for a better answer.
"It's not like what I thought..." Miri frowned looking at the ground while Emiko frowned.
"It's not like how it was before it's different here..." she said, rubbing her arm.
Kazuki's eyebrow rose with confusion not understanding what could be the issue.
The next day
Arisu held Emiko and Miri's hand notices they were also sad today.
"How was it?" She asked them with a smile.
"Boring." Miri stated sadly.
"I hate it there." Emiko mumbles, making Arisu look at the two girls in worry.
The next day
Kazuki picked them up this time.
"Miri. Emiko-" the two girls walked right by Kazuki saying nothing.
The next day
Arisu and Kazuki stared through the window all the other kids had there group of friends while Emiko and Miri sat alone staring at the ground.
"I knew this would be a bad idea..." Arisu mumbled, making Kazuki turn to her.
"What do you mean?"
"This Kazuki our worlds mixing. Emiko said the word hate the other day. She never said the word hate before. I don't think this was the right moment for Emiko to be introduced to this kind of life..."
"Is Emiko not ready or were you not ready." Kazuki said, making Arisu's eyes widen and turn to him. Before she could speak a voice called to them.
"Hello!" Miss Anna said, making the two turn around seeing her with a smile.
"Miss Anna?" Kazuki asked making Arisu blush, tucking her hair behind her ear.
"I'm sorry for interrupting. But is something the matter?" Miss Anna asked making them look at each other and gave her a small smile.
"How's Miri and Emiko doing in daycare?" Arisu asked, getting right to the point.
"Well, I wrote a little bit In there notebook..." miss Anna said, making the two flinch. "It's about their clothing." Miss Anna stated making the two look away.
'Crud... I didn't read any of it.' Kazuki thought while Arisu placed her hand on her head.
"I didn't even think to check that..." she mumbled.
"It makes them stand out from the others too much. There both having trouble making friends because of it. I understand they have each other but that's not enough for them." Miss Anna explained as the two looked at Emiko and Miri read a book together.
"Do you have any more ordinary clothes? Things she could afford to get dirty?" Miss anna asked making Kazuki scratch his head.
"I did but Emiko grew out of them. And Miri can't fit them either." Arisu spoke, still staring at Emiko and Miri.
"I don't... actually know where to buy stuff like that." Kazuki said nervously.
"I know just the place!" Miss anna said with a smile.
The next day
At the store named Nijamasuya
"What is this place?" Rei asked stating at the building. Miri and Emiko eyes sparkled as they stared at the building as well.
"It's apparently all the rage with the mothers." Kazuki said making Arisu nod.
"It is?" Rei asked.
"Shopping!" Miri and Emiko cheered.
They all stared at the cheap pricing on each isles.
"Packed to the ceiling..." Rei commented as they looked at all the stuff.
"And all of it is cheap as hell..." Arisu noticed looking at the prices.
"Look at all the toys Emiko!" Miri pulled her to the toys.
"Woah." Emiko gasped looking at the toys.
"It's paradise!" Rei said with a little blush on his face.