Chapter 1 Meeting Arisu Yamato

I always lived a life with a silver spoon in my mouth. My parents spoiled me with everything I wanted. They made sure I had it. I was born with the name Arisu Yamato, righteous and kind. And I was both of those things, always right and kind. My features wear unique due to my fire red hair and ocean blue eyes.

 I was also born with abnormal strength so I've been in training since I was 4

I was also born with abnormal strength so I've been in training since I was 4. Due to my family's status I couldn't go outside since lots of bad people wanted to kidnap me and sell me off.
By the time I turned 18 moved out with all the pocket money I saved up I didn't want my family to keep paying me and letting me live the easy life.

But I realized I wasn't good at anything till my father called me asking if I wanted to be part of this "special business" of this family that we were close friends with

But I realized I wasn't good at anything till my father called me asking if I wanted to be part of this "special business" of this family that we were close friends with. Since I couldn't find work I accepted but that was the final thing I was going to get help with from my family. What I didn't know was that it was going to be a hitman kind of job. I accepted since in my family the first boy born had to be trained to be able to kill in case the family was in danger. Since my parents didn't have another child after me I had to be trained. And since I was born with abnormal strength it worked out perfectly. That's when I met Kazuki and rei. Well, I knew Rei already since our families were friends but we hadn't seen each other in awhile. I worked with them for a couple months till... I got pregnant. I was dating someone at the time named Hiroshi and he didn't come from a rich and well known family like me. That's why I fell in love with him, but of course when I told him I was pregnant he wanted nothing to do with the baby and left me. Leaving me alone with our unborn child, I went back to my family home to express the news but my father was angry. Mom tried to calm him down but she couldn't ofcourse, since the women in our family do everything their husband said.
"Never come back to this house again, you are no longer a yamato. How dare you get pregnant before you're married. And to that deadbeat peasant no less! I told you to dump him and you didn't listen now you will suffer the consequences." my father scolded me, i had my head down staring at the ground. I just bowed then left never looking back. Of course once I started showing I had to stop going to work since it was dangerous. I sat in my apartment rubbing my 8 month old belly while humming.