2.Awkward living

Author pov

Y/n wakes up early and decides to cook breakfast for both her and Seungcheol. Seungcheol was still inside his room. Y/n didn't check up on him as she was afraid of him getting upset. She prepares eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee, and sets the table cheerfully . After sometime Seungcheol walks into the kitchen, dressed in his practice clothes.

 After sometime Seungcheol walks into the kitchen, dressed in his practice clothes

( Dress which scoups is wearing)

Seungcheol looks at the food on the table and furrows his brow.

Seungcheol: "I won't eat this breakfast. I'll just grab something on my way to practice."

Y/n's smile fades a bit, but she tries to remain cheerful.

Y/n: "Oh, I see. Well, I made it just in case you changed your mind."

Seungcheol pours himself a cup of coffee and drinks it black, without adding any sugar or cream.

Seungcheol: "I'll make something for myself if I am hungry. You don't have to worry about me."

Y/n nods and takes a sip of her coffee. The silence between them was awkward. After few minutes Seungcheol says breaking the silence.

"Before we start living together, we need to set some ground rules." Seungcheol says commandingly.

"Okay, what are they?" Y/n says in a little shocked tone.

Seungcheol: "First, we should respect each other's privacy. You're not allowed to enter my room or touch any of my stuff."

Y/n: " Yeah Yeah , as you wish."

"Second, I said I will cook for myself earlier but as I thought for sometime I think it would be better if you are incharge of cooking and cleaning , as you have nothing to do apart from going to college. You should at least do that much. " Seungcheol said with a smirk on his face .

Y/n found that a little rude but also she agreed to him anyway " okay, whatever..tsk"

"you're not allowed to interfere with my personal life. I'm free to have relationships, and so are you, as long as our parents don't find out. And if you're going out with your friends esp. guys , make sure you're not careless in public, or our parents might see you." Seungcheol said rudely .

Y/n was disappointed hearing about the relationship stuff. She felt her heart sank . She was hurt yet she agreed to him without saying much,"Ugh, fine. What else?"

Seungcheol added "No one is allowed in the house except for your best friends and of course our family, others are allowed only with my permission. And lastly, you're not allowed to tell anyone about our marriage in your college."