8. He is sweet !

Y/n: "Omo! Jeonghan-shii?"

The window slowly rolled down, revealing Jeonghan's smiling face. Yura and I exchanged startled glances.

Jeonghan: "Are you guys still here? It's already dark. What are you doing here?"

I nervously scratched my nape,"Umm! Actually, we are about to go. Just waiting for our cab. It's taking some time to come."

Jeonghan: "Oh! Then how about we drop you at your places?"

Yura and I exchanged nervous smiles.

Yura stammered: "No, no, Jeonghan-shii, it's fine. Our cab is almost here. We'll take that... It's fine!"

I added with a smile: "Yeah, yeah, Jeonghan-shii, it's fine, don't worry."

Jeonghan's voice grew firm and soft ,"No, Y/n-shii, it's not fine for me! How can we leave two ladies alone in the street at night? It's not safe! We will drop you at your place, and it's final. What do you say, guys?" He turned to his fellow members for confirmation.

Wonwoo chimed in: "Jeonghan hyung is right. I think it's better for you guys to go with us. And if you're feeling awkward, please don't be. You're Seungcheol hyung's friend, which means you're our friend too. Besides, Seungcheol hyung is also here, so don't be shy, just hop in."

I peeked inside the car to catch a glimpse of Seungcheol. He was sitting in the last seat with his eyes closed.

"Tsk! He doesn't even bother to look at me." I sniffed and shook my head.

All the Seventeen members, except Seungcheol, Wonwoo, and Jeonghan, chimed in unison: "Yeah, come with us!"

Yura and I exchanged another nervous smile before mustering up the courage to get inside the car.

Yura settled into the empty seat beside Dino, her face beaming with excitement as they engaged in lively conversation. Jeonghan insisted me to sit beside him, so I took the seat next to him. Throughout the ride, Yura blushed and chatted animatedly with Dino, while I enjoyed conversations with Jeonghan, DK, Seungkwan and other members.

Time and again I glanced at Seungcheol , he seemed somehow irritated. He remained silent the entire time. I sighed looking at him.

On the way, we dropped off Yura in front of her house. As we continued towards my apartment, I requested to be dropped off in a quiet alley nearby.

Jeonghan, concerned, spoke up: "Y/n-shii, it doesn't feel safe here. Are you sure you'll be fine?"

Y/n reassured him with a smile: "Yeah, Jeonghan-shii, don't worry. My apartment is just two minutes away from here. I'll be fine. Besides, it's not safe for you guys to drop me off there as it's a busy place with lots of people."

Jeonghan sighed, clearly reluctant to leave me alone.

Jeonghan: "Okay, fine then. Give me your number. I'll stay on the call with you until you reach home."

" uhm , no , it's okay , I'll be fine, don't worry !" I tried declining his offer.

"Y/n-shii!!!? " Jeonghan showed his slightly upset face. I couldn't say anything so I gave in , to be honest I was actually glad about the offer as I was scared to go alone .

"Okay !fine Jeonghan-shii " I sighed and gave him my number . Jeonghan smiled at me as he saved my number.

I could hear Seungcheol coughing in the background.

" Does he have cold ? " I thought to myself.

" Okay! Bye Jeonghan-shii, Bye Seungcheol, Bye everyone " I waved at them . Everyone except Seungcheol waved back with smile . He ignored me by looking away.