Intro/Author's Note

Perhaps you were a hopeless romantic desperate for halal love (like me :)), and searched for hours to find a wattpad story about that halal love we all wish for deep down inside.

Perhaps you were just bored, and opened the first story that you found.

Perhaps this was a complete accident, and you don't know why you're here.

Or perhaps you were drawn by the cover and ever so creative title to open up my book and see what it's about.

However you got here, I'm glad to keep you company with my story!

Because this is my first wattpad book, forgive me for any mistakes.

✨✨✨

Text copyright © avazeda510 ™ 2023

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course as listed below: 

@avazeda510 's messages on wattpad.com

All characters in this publication are fictional and any resemblance to or with real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved ® avazeda510 ™

✨✨✨

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I hope you stick around and enjoy the story!