Chapter 3: Lost Soul

I'm starting to feel anxious now. Things are still going as the storyline. According to the drama, Lieutenant Lee is supposed to come today. Time is passing by too fast. It's getting closer to the disaster.

Will I be able to change their destiny? Will I be able to save them... and myself out of here?

I was in my thoughts when Ms.Park caught our attention, "Attention students, I have someone to introduce to you."

Lieutenant Lee walked inside the class.

"Woah he's totally my type." Soyeon was already drooling over him.

"Loyalty! I'm Lieutenant Lee Chunho. I'll be the class 3-2's platoon leader."

Everyone started whispering.

"Everyone will soon start training. The class President will be the senior trainee."

"W-what?"

"What's a senior trainee?" Ha na whispered to Bora.

"I don't know either."

"The next person I need is for recording the training videos for your family. Any volunteers?"

"No volunteers?"

"I have someone to recommend. I think he'll do a great job at this." Ms. Park said while calling Younghoon.

"Me? I don't think I can do this. I need to study."

"It's fine, let me pick someone then." Lieutenant Lee said while pointing at Chiyeol "You"

Chiyeol looked back at me as he thought he meant me.

"It's you idiot." I whispered.

"W-hat me?" He widened his eyes.

"Why any objections?"

"Uhm no..."

"You'll get three extra reward points for that. Same for the senior trainee."

Everyone gasped.

"What?"

"You should've said that earlier."

"This is unfair"

"Silence!"

"On the other hand, 30 demerit points will get you discharged. All right then, to your barracks at once!"

At the barracks

Everyone started to unpack their things. It looks like they're on a picnic. Everyone was doing their own thing. Junhee was taking pictures of everyone with her polaroid camera. Bora was trying to light her cigarette. Me, Nara, Yujung and Aeseol was playing with the cards. And the others were talking.

The lady soldier came inside suddenly, "Attention"

Everyone completely ignored her.

"Attention! You little brats, do you think you're here for camping?" She said while taking everyone's stuffs.

"Submit everything that is not needed for training. Straightener, lipstick, toys, camera, phones, cigarette-cigarettes?" She glared at bora. "Hurry up, you brats."

Recording cam  🎥
Soyoon: I knew it already something is wrong with this.
Junhee: Yah should I withdraw my agreement? What? No one asked for it?
"SHIT." They both groaned.

I'm scared now. I know how hard the training was. Ugh why do I have to do this...

Chi Yeol POV

I saw Yoonghoon as I went to approach him.

"Younghoon about the recordings, do you wanna do it instead of me? I don't really care but each point matters to you right."

"Yah Kimchi." Ilha pushed me, "Platoon leader told you to do it. Cut the crap and just do it." He glared and left.

Everyone was given their firearms.

How can they give students guns when they're supposed to hold pens...?

Your POV

It's feeling like I'm rewatching the drama, everything was happening exactly the same.

Everyone playing and messing around with their guns, no one was even paying attention to Wonbin who was yelling at them to gather at one place.

"Everyone gather here!" Kim Wonbin yelled.

"Excuse me, Ajusshi" Soyeon called him.

"I'm not ajusshi. I'm 21 years old, just 2 years older than y'all." He looks offended.

Everyone was shocked. "Why? he does look 21." Deokjung said.

"Whatever, Ajusshi can you please change my gun? It's already used."

"Every gun is used by someone." He looked annoyed.

That's when Lieutenant Lee came, "Everyone on your position right now!" He yelled, "All your firearms could either save your life or kill you. In a war, the only thing that can save you is not your friend it's your personal firearms. Should you really be treating this so recklessly?"

Everyone was quiet. "I asked something!"

"No w-we shouldn't" everyone replied.

He looked so cool when I saw him in the drama, now I'm scared of him.

"You see the goalpost there. First three only. Now Run!"

Everyone hesitated at first. Youngshin was the first one to run. I looked at others and ran after Youngshin. The others followed us after.
Finally it ended. Gosh I can't do this anymore. I can't feel my body anymore just by one days training.

Recording cam  🎥
Soonyi: Mom...mom, she started crying
Junhee: I feel like I'm gonna die. I can't do this ugh.
Soyeon: Mom and dad, don't worry about me. Our platoon leader is really handsome and cool. I'll make sure to listen to him.... whoa it's hot.
Jang soo: I'll be good to you..
Heerak: You're really buying me a bike after this, right?
"It's harder than it looked in the dra- it's harder than I thought." I quickly changed my words after realizing what I was bout to say.

Today's the day Yoonghoon got eaten by the sphere. I need to save him but I don't know how, everything has been happening according to the drama till now. I don't even know if I'm gonna be able to make changes or not.

That's not something I can do alone and there's no way they're gonna believe me if say the truth.

Should I try telling someone? Someone who'll help me even if it's not believable... should I?