Chapter 2: The Start

The Next Day

You greeted others and went to your sit.

"Hey Y/n" Chi yeol waved. "Hi" you waved back.

That's when Tae man slammed his hands on the table. Everyone flinched and looked at him.
Oh no it's...THAT scene.

"Gosh that startled me" Soyoon flinched.

"Yah you attention seeker, Cut it out already!" Junhee yelled.

"I know you're a nutcase but at least give a heads up before you do such things." Youngshin said annoyingly.

"I did give heads up." Taeman smirked.

"What is he saying."

"Nonsense.."

Then suddenly we all smelled something. He farted.
Damn I didn't know it was that bad...I quickly ran to the window so did the others.

"Yahhh Tae man you asshole."Soyoon groaned.

"Aish what does this idiot even ate"

"Uhm this one is bad." Dukjung held his breath.

Everyone went to the window to get fresh air.
Younghoon just walked out of the class.

"Class President do something about it!"

"What am I supposed to do here, it's a physical thing.."

"Yeah it's not like she's an air purifier or something. Just wait a bit it'll go away by itself."

Everyone was annoyed by the smell when Heerak and Il ha came on their bike.

"What are you guys doing here?" Il ha asked.

"Getting away from Tae man." Junhee rolled her eyes.

"Again?" Ilha chuckled.

"Yah you both, is a high school student allowed to ride bikes?" Yujeong asked her eyebrows.

"Obviously no duh." Heerak smirked.

"Yahhh you punks wait until I catch you." The teacher was running behind them.

I chucked. They're unbelievable.

"Wait is that a wig?"

"That's a wig!"

They were laughing around. I looked at Youngsoo. He's still studying on his seat, this idiot. He killed them because of his freaking obsession with study.

"What's wrong?" Soonyi said.

"How is he is still studying."

"Leave him he's always like that."

"Did the smell go away?" Soyeon said.

"It's clear." Jangsoo sniffed inside.

"Ahh finally."

Everyone was going back to their sit when I saw Nara was still by the window. How can she look so effortlessly pretty I thought.

I saw Chiyeol and Soochul was staring at her. I was beside Chiyeol, Oh I forgot that he likes her... I saw Ms.Park entering the class. I was about to call Chiyeol then decided not to. I just got back to my seat.

"Everyone back to your seat!" Ms.Park said.

Everyone rushed to their seats.

"I have surprise for everyone" She smiled.

"Oh really what it is." Everyone was excited.

"The result sheet from the mocking test" She said while showing the papers.

Everyone whined.

"First Younghoon"

"Youngsoo."

After she passed out all of them, the school office called every teachers so Ms.Park left.

Oh no it's the announcement time. No I need to stop them but there's nothing I can do here.

"Don't sign..please don't sign." I was mumbling.

Kim Chi Yeol POV

I heard y/n mumbling "don't sign" I'm pretty sure I heard it right. But don't sign what?

"What did you you say" I turned to her.

She stayed silent for a minute then said "Chi yeol I have something to tell-" She got disrupted.

"Who are you glaring at you piece of shit?" Il ha and Yoonghoon started arguing again.

"You, bastard" they started fighting.

Everyone was trying to stop them so did I.

"Attention!!" Ms.Park yelled.

They let go of each other and went back to their seats while glaring at each other.

"Everyone I have something to tell you."

Everyone was looking at her curiously.

"This year's early college admission got cancelled."

"What!?"

"What are you saying?"

"What kind of nonsense is that?"

Everyone started complaining about it.

"Listen to me carefully, only the early admissions got cancelled but the CSAT will be taken as schedule. I'll explain everything so just watch the news."

On the news
[It's almost been a year since the unidentified spheres appeared. In order to prevent the risk, all the male and female up to 24 years old and the third grade students in high school will be trained. The students who'll agree to join will receive extra credits for college admissions.]

"Third grade?"

"U-us??"

"Why us?"

Why would we..

"Just as he said, the military training and studying will be continue at the same time. And here is the agreement papers and whoever wants to join make them sign by your parents."  Ms.Park handed them to Yujeong.

I wonder why they're suddenly doing this. Is a war gonna break out? Are the spheres really dangerous?
Everyone was worried and confused. I suddenly remember what Y/n said a while ago. I turned back to see she was already looking at me.

"Chi Yeol..."

She had a different look on her face. It's like...like...she already knew everything...?