Chapter 4 -Thank you for being in my life.

Start from the beginning

"Where did you bring all of this from?" I asked him.

"This is what we eat in the genie land." He answered smiling.

"Well, this is some real appetizing stuff."

"That you need to eat before it gets cold." Harry said making me take the first bite.

Piece of heaven.

---------------------------------

We both had a heavy dinner tonight. Surely, Harry has a hearty appetite. He eats more than twice as I eat. He even force-fed me though I was done, comparing my appetite to a little bird's. God knows, how much I over-ate today.

After such a dinner, my delayed will to sleep had already been increased to at least 10 times. I could hardly keep my eyes open.

"Let's go, Zayn." Harry said to me as he stood up from his seat.

I was just leaning against my chair's backrest feeling full with my head resting back, eyes facing the ceiling and hands on my stomach.

"What happened, Zayn? You feeling alright?" Harry asked walking towards me.

"Yeah! I'm just too full." I said rubbing my right hand over my stomach.

He sighed seemingly feeling relieved that I wasn't sick.

"So, you don't wanna go in or what?" He asked me referring to our bedroom.

"I do." I chuckled and sat up straighter stretching my arms. Even walking up to those stairs felt like a challenge to me. Why couldn't I just fly to the bedroom?

I was just about to stand on my feet when I suddenly felt a hand on my upper back. I looked up at him only to see his bent figure placing his left hand at the back of my lower thighs and right one on my back.

Wait- Was he gonna carry me?

And yes, I was right. I felt myself being carried by him like a baby. Well, I couldn't help blushing at that feeling of being so close to him.

God! I blushed harder as I felt myself being pressed against his chest. I could literally feel his heartbeats in sync with my own. Well, do genies have a heart too?

"You- you don't need to-" I started but he cut me off.

"I get you're tired, Zayn. It's alright. You are anyway very light." He adjusted my body once again in his arms and started walking.

I don't know. I just felt so much protected and... comforted? As a guy born in a society where we are expected to be all tough and masculine, this new feeling of protection somehow made me feel warmer than ever.

It was like, finally someone cared about me. The care I craved for, for years. And I finally got it.

In no time, we were in our bedroom.

Harry then gently layed me down on my side of the bed and covered me with the duvet.

He then moved towards his side and layed down beside me.

We both were facing each other now.

"Thank you, Harry." I said all of a sudden.

Harry chuckled "You're welcome, Zayn. But for the food or for carrying you? Or for both?"

"Just for being in my life." I said.

Harry then looked into my eyes deeply probably processing my words.

He then smiled after a minute of looking into my eyes. And then, crawled closer to me bringing his lips on my forehead.

Did he just kiss me? Damn! Calm down, my little heart.

I smiled at him as he moved back down cuddling me with his head resting under my chin.

Wow! He could switch from a big bean to a little spoon real quick.

I then pulled my hands out from within my duvet to rest one of them at the back of his head caressing his curls, almost massaging his scalp and tucked the other one under his head.

And I suddenly heard a little moan leaving his mouth as I tugged on his curls a little.

"Is it hurting?" I asked stopping.

"Don't stop. I like it." He said with closed eyes.

Genies too have kinks. Funny.

Wait! what the fuck did I just think? Ughh

I shook my weird thoughts away and closed my eyes. We slept like that. He enjoyed the little massage on his head while I enjoyed his little snores over my neck while he cuddled me.

------------------

Sorry for a small chapter. Well, I wanted to make a longer one but I was in a hurry.

How do you like this chapter?

Are you more into fluff or smut? In my case, it's fluff. 😛

Votes and honest comments are most welcome.

Have a nice day! ❤