Shockwave pulled you over and brought yiu away from the ledge. He let go fo your arm and your balance was lost and you soon fell to the floor. You groaned in pain and rubbed your hip that hit the ground. Bit as you did you felt something new. 

Something hot. A feeling that you've only felt when you see a hot guy walk across the road or when Shockwave talks to you in a low voice that's he only done once and only once. 

You gave up on trying to stand so you laid there feeling he heat rush over your body. "What did you do?" You ask breathing out. Shockwave knelt down to you and read your levels. The serem was starting to take effect. 

"The serem was used for mating purposes." Shockwave said reaching out and grazing the tips of his fingers to your skin earing you tingles of what felt like fire dance across your body. "It will only get worse if you chose to ignore it." Shockwave placed his hand on your thigh and slid his hand between you. You gasped and bit your knuckle holding back a long moan. 

"This will only last as long as you make it." Shockwave explained as he pulled your leg away exposing you even more. His sharp fingers dragged along the inner side of your thigh making you close your eyes tight and trying desperately to ignore the pleasure that it gave you. "Don't fight science y/n. You will lose to it." And then his fingers came to your clothed sex. The garments covering you were ripped apart by the doctor and you squirmed away but only to be pulled back by him. He placed himself between your legs and you felt the his cold cod piece rub against you sending waves of tingles up you. 

Shockwave rolled his hips against you and the cod piece protecting his member made you whimper out. "Give in there is no other logical choice." Shockwave said thrusting himself on you again grazing your clit making you arch your back. "Give in." He said again his voice a low tone. You couldn't even speak. The little movements have brought you to nothing. You tried so hard to fight back the urge. 

But you couldn't 

So with another graze you finaly let it out. A moan for him. Shockwave concluded that your systems have given up and you were now ready. So he looked down and took off his cod piece and his member sprung free. It wasn't as big as Megatron but it was perfect for what he was going to do to you. So he took the tip and slipped it between your outer lips. Your back arched again and you gasped. Such a small movement gave you so much. 

Again he did it sliding over your swollen clit hitting it with the tip. It send your body aflame. Shockwave almost pushed inside with your slick pouring out of you. This was to be expected. So without another moment wasted he prepared you for what was to come. His tip meet your entrance and he slowly pushed himself inside you watched your every movement. Taking mental notes of your face. 

You gave another long moan and soon he was inside you fully. He gave you a moment to adjust to his size but then he saw your arms reached out to him. So he leaned down enough for you to place your hands on either side if him. You nails dug into his metal frame and he looked at you as you with him. "Don't go slow." Was all you said to him. Your face was flushed red and your legs quivered under him. The serem had taken full effect on your body. The pain killer had worked as well something he knew needed to be added. 

So he nodded to you and he pulled out and then slammed back it making your body come up. So he grabbed your hips and brought you back down on his member. He held you now as he pulled out and smaller back in making you scream. 

He did it again. And again. Sending your body in a fucking frenzy. Your voice lost itself and your cunt was filled with his member. He grunted and groaned form time to time but it was nothing compared to your volume. 

He pounded into you his grip on your hips only grew tighter probably gunna leave a bruise when he let's go. He slammed into your cunt and it seemed as if he hit something because your screams became louder and as he fucked you your body started to knot up. You hummed and moaned. But then without warning you screamed and clenched around Shockwave. 

Shockwave groaned and thrusted in a couple of more times before he to came. He trusted in again and let his transfluid fill your cunt. As he stopped he huffed and sighed softly. His hips ached by so much movement and his hands throbbed with hiw tightly he held you but as he looked down at your body he felt a overwhelming sense of pride. 

You body was wreaked. Sweat formed on your sticky body and your chest rose nd fell with uncalled breaths. Your eyes held a look of pure ecstacy and exhaustion. He had claimed you as his and he didn't mean to. But as he tried to pull out if you you stopped him. "Please....leave it in..." You said your voice soft and almost to a whisper. 

Shockwave was shocked but he nodded and he sunk himself back in and he saw the comfort come across your face. He assumed it felt good to you having something if his size being inside you. 

"Y/n." Shockwave said. You opened your eyes and meet his gaze. "This doesn't seem to be the logical solution but I can't help but feel this for you." Shockwave brought his hand and took a stand of hair away from your face. "I have affection for you y/n." Shockwave said softly not believing what he just said. 

You chuckled and took his hand in your and kissed the palm. "You love me?" You asked. Shockwave thought of the word he didn't know what it ment but if that what he was feeling he needed to know the right term. "Yes I love you." You chuckled again and you closed your eyes and pressed his hand against your warm cheek. "I love you to Shockwave even if this is the serem talking." Shockwave shook his head. "The serem only affected your body not your mind." Shockwave explained. You hummed a oh and then you laughed. "What's so humorous?" Shockwave asked. You smiled at him. "The thing is that I acted like I didn't care." You said. "But now that this has happened I don't want to act anymore I want to be me." You said interlocking your fingers with his. Your eyes locked with his and you smiled again. 

"Please follow that y/n be your true self it's the best self." Shockwave said.