BOSS WITH BENEFITS # 9

Start from the beginning

"FAFNIR RYUGA KIMEKATTA!!!" Daniel screamed at the top of his lungs onto Fafnir's ear holes.

"Keep your head out of the Clouds!!, your. burning. the. SOFA!!," He points to Fafnir's tail, part of the glistening fabric ignited by his tail, patting it out with his tail. Fafnir apologetically slumped his head "I might-Did not gave you my best first impression-" "DID YOU!" snapping at Fafnir's face.

-"It was all because I was blinded and clouded. my judgment. my decision making i-ii-i couldn't think clearly or straight, to be honest. that's what I was trying to say" Sincerely he lowered his head Slowly His hand crawled into Daniel's hand putting his warm hand on top of his, he accepted it and lowering his guard "I'm trying to keep an open mind but Care to explain what did you meant by 'Blinded and clouded' and what were making you blind. old age perhaps?." He enquirers.

Fafnir's tongue rolls up and lips quivered 'didn't you say you knew about my feelings BUT still~ being this oblivious or is he just messing with me, it was all because of "Lo"-ve' his mind babbles leaking a part of his mind slips through his tongue, his eyes running back and forth with a drop of sweat running down his scales, Daniel glasses were fogging up as the cold air turned humid by the dragon's heat,i.e.,

(Daniel's info notes)

most dragons in high emotional states steams instead of sweating, due to their body temperature rising, if strong enough, they could emit heat waves radiating from their bodies.

"Lo?" Daniel asked prying closer his hand between his thighs and leaning ever so closely, his lime green eyes scanning the document in hand revising it once more and occasionally glancing back "Why did you stop at Lo, what's wrong cat got your tongue?." The ball of embarrassment clogged Fafnir's throat trying to say but it all fell on deaf ears coherent noises were all that he could mutter alongside his curling tail "If you're not going to take measures to communicate just tell me already, just like before secrets is. all.YOU.HAVE." Ticked off by Fafnir's stifle, he Averted his gaze down to the paper.

Several minutes past with the song of thunder the room was bright for seconds before the delay of it's voice. Cloudy grey cries its song mourning the day as afternoon comes to play, smokes and horns flew over the city, a Beautiful day filled with misery and hypocrisy at best is such a pity.

Daniel read through the papers peeling his eyes lifted his brow high. Eyes bulging with every words incline his mind, the warm felt of the paper on his finger tips as he slowly sink his nail deeper into the ink.

"Faf!. I think You misspelled something or....isn't this a contract....does this really say! [tax decreases] ? And this in the third paragraph [allowances, health insurance and Free health care] ?!!" He raised his brows even further beyond as the next paragraph made his mouth involuntarily drool like crazy "[an Access Card to the Anomaly Complex and increased in Research Budget and Funding *only available if project related/involving Ryuga Pharmaceutical.co or Fafnir's Harmaceutical.inc in addition to The Anomaly Complex] !!! IS THIS A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL OR A BRIBE!!" He wiped his mouth overflowing with desires in contrast with his eyes bulging out in disbelief not letting him read through his emotions 'as for the condition and terms it's more advantageous for me more than him, it feels like he's sugarcoating everything...but if he is serious and really willing to be with me does isn't it one of his tricks?. Should I accept, fabrications is easy but would he betray my trust once more?' Daniel with his hand on his chin thinks with a cloud on his head; unclear yet aloof.