Chapter 3: Limits Has Been Broken

Shaiver and Team Hanzo was inside the temple looking at the Legenary Katana that it be lost, the Legendary Zangetsu. Garou did mention he went to a world where soul society exist and train to be soul reaper, Shaiver explains to the girls about the sword, they were awe and shock.

Shaiver: So this is the Legendary Zangetsu...

Asuka: Yes it is.

Hibari: Ummmm everyone!

Yagyu: What is Hibari?

Hibari: There some heroes outside. It might be Class-1A heroes. I peak out the door, and their outside.

Shaiver:...I'll go deal with them. You 5  stay in here.

Katuragi: Come on! We can take-

Shaiver: Ummm as I forgot you 5 are apart of Union, if they notice your with me, they might assume that I brainwashed you and mark you as traitors and go after you.

Ikagura: You....have a point.

???: COME OUT HERE VILLAIN!!!

Shaiver: Hmph, be right back

He has serious face and close the door behind him protecting Team Hanzo so they won't be seen, after they Join Silverfang and his friends, Union would mark them as tratiors, but there are rumors that Team Hanzo gone, but no matter Shaiver has to defend them as he see Class-1A but they were in shocked to see there dead bodies of pro heroes and huntsmen on the ground, knowing earlier some heroes try get the sword ordering form the headmaster, yet Asuka and her team took them down with ease

Shaiver: So this Class A-1?

Tenya: You villain! How could you do something like this to these heroes!

Shaiver: Heroes? I don't see any? Oooh you mean these heroes? *Points at the corpes and smirks* no..no..no...these aren't Heroes, they're monsters, the fucking lot of 'em, they were committing heinous act under our noses.

Tenya: You think this is a game?

Shaiver: Why am I winning?

Tenya: WHY YOU!!

Momo: *Steps forward glaring* Stop lying Hero Hunter! There no way these would commit such acts!

Shaiver: Well, say and believe whatever you want, but these sick freaks desrve for what they've done.

Bakugou: Like we would believe a word you say you human monster!

Shaiver: Whatever you say bitch, I don't give a damn if you fakes believe me or not, I would rather dirty my hands and do what's right before listening to a bunch of whiney brats playing Hero in halloween costumes.

He walks away when a wall of ice blocks his path. He now signed and glare at Shoto.

Shoto: We're not letting you get away with this.