Chapter 2: Hero Hunter Vs The Monkey Princess

So the rumor about Shaiver defeating the Beast 666 as spread like wild-fire, A Hero Hunter who took down many Union heroes, kill and crippled, and yet many people sees him as a hero, and in people eyes, he see save from many criminals, rapists, Grimms, Yoma and many more, knowing Shaiver hate doing a hero job, but he just gonna make sure NO innocent gets involved, and yet after many try arrest him, but after what Shaiver scared them, they feel.

FEAR.

AM told the others about his fight with Shaiver 2 years ago, and everyone remember that, and quite shocking to the world that the Number one hero. Many hero went for a search party for him, and some of them not wanted to get hurt by him, MOST of the heroes because in their mind they only hear the words.

"Defeat"

They don't why it pop up in their mind, something tells them it will not end well. Right now a young lady with long hair with a sword held on her back, her name was Kiriko as she in the store then he saw a huge bunny rabbit.

Kiriko: I guess I'll buy that.

???: Awww I want that.

She turn to her Team Hanzo.

Kiriko: S-Sorry!

Hibari: Its okay. There two over there!

Kiriko: Really?!

He see two large bunnies, then she hand one to Hibari and got one for herself.

Kiriko: Here you go!

Hibari: Thank you, whats your name?

Kiriko: Kiriko.

Asuka: I'm Asuka, this is my friends, Ikagura, Katsugari, Yagyuu and Hibari.

Ikagura: Nice to meet you Kiriko.

Then as TV turn own to see Lisa

Lisa: This is Lisa Lavender of VVN news

Lisa: This is Lisa Lavender of VVN news. The Schee Dust Company mining is Eastern Europe of Poland despite being under the protection of Atlas Military was attacked by Silverfang Shaiver who also the same man who brought down Trhihexa according to one of the headmaster of academy, yet meaning he's one of the Silverfang clan leaving a scroched cropes of Atlas Soldier and Atlesian Knight model when Pro Heroes had arrived on the scense, they found a singer survivor .