EPISODE - 38

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After reading the letter yoongi got ready for his offce . he went to office and reached after 20 min . he was so impaitient to see his baby . he went straight to his cabin and asked his secretary to inform tae to meet him now . the secretary informed tae and tae chuckled at his meows cuteness . he went to the cabin and knocked then tae heaed a faint come in he smiled and opened the door and entered the room. He saw yoongi is already smiling showing his gummy smile tae return the smile his signature boxy smile that yoongi craves for . then yoongi gestured tae to come near him . tae followed yoongi gesture and did what yoongi said he went near yoongi but soon he was pulled on yoongi's lap . yoongi held tae's waist securely while nosing tae's neck . tae smiled and started to carase yoongis hair and said, "what happened you called me ?" Yoongi looked at tae and said "just wanted to see my baby" tae chuckled and pecked yoongi's nose and said "you are such a baby you know right" yoongi smiled and said "however i am, i am only yours" tae stared at yoongi's eyes intensely and said "only mine" .

Both were staring at each other then they shared a passionate kiss full of love . after the passionate kiss they both looked at each other and said "i love you" at the same time then laughed at their silliness. "Don't you have any appointment or meeting today" tae asked yoongi shook his head and aaid "no i Dont have just some paperwork and that's it" then tae said "oh ok then I'll be get going i have works ok bye see you at home love you" without letting yoongi say anything tae pecked his lips and went for his work leaving a smiley yoongi who is smiling ear to ear. Then yoongi's secretary came and gave him some papers to sign . yoongi was working but soon he got a call from his man. "Are you sure they did this on purpose" asked yoongi in his phone. " yes sir i am sure i have evidence too within one or two hours the news will be released" informed yoongi's man . "ok then still you keep your eyes on them ok" yoongi ordered to which his man said "got it sir" . then yoongi said to himself "hmm now it's gettinh more interesting god knows how much a human can stoop low damn it they shouldn't be call as human at the first place." Yoongi then sighed in disappointment and started doing his work .

3 hours later

Tae was working he got a call from jin he frowned cause jin will never call him in working hours tae thought but picked the call up anyways . "hyung what happe-" tae was about to ask but got cut off by jin saying "tae watch the xxxx news channel now and see what's going on" jin's voice indicating some thing not so good tae was about to ask why but jin cut him off saying "Don't ask anything just watch fast" then tae said ok and cut the call . then tae clicked the news channel that jin said and he got shoked by the news he saw . he couldn't believe that this happened he can not think anything right swaets started to form on his forhead he started to sweat profusely he was about to go to yoongi soon the emoyee's room got opened by police officers . tae panicked he was praying for his meow to come . before he can do anything 2 police officer came and took him with him . then yoongi's secretary ran to yoongi's cabin to inform all this . as yoongi's secretary explained the situation yoongi got durioys he didn't have any knowlegde things gonna go in this way . he banged the table with his full force and then he took his phone out of his pocket he was about to call his man he got call from hobi . yoongi picked the call and was bombarded with infinte question of hobi but he somehow assured hobi and cut the call saying he'll handle the situation .

Yoongi then called his man and yelled " what the fuck you were doing how this ended up like this . you were suppoaed to inform me things before it go out of handle then what's this going on they fucking took tae with them . now tell me what you gonna do" the man shivered just by the voice only then be mustered up his courage and said " i am really sorry sir they didn't share it to anyone and i didn't see when the traped master tae i am so sorry sir I'll make sure master tae will be okay . just give me 1 hour sir " yoongi sighed in frustration and said "do whatecer you want but I'll not leave you if you failed" the man said "no sir I'll do everything i am Sorry again sir" he said and hung up the call .

Then yoongi dialed namjoon and imformed him everything then namjoon said it's ok and not to panick . yoongi couldn't just sit silently he was so sad and angry on himself that his baby has to go through all this and he couldn't do anything . then yoongi asked his secretary's car keys and went to the police station where they take tae . yoongi didn't want add fuel to the situation making it worse by showing his identity that he is helping tae because he is his boyfriend if the paparazi got to mnow about tae being yoongi's boyfriend then things will be worsen so he took his secretary car to avoid any commotion. Soon yoongi got there and wear his mask and get inside the station and saw tae is sitting on the floor crying yelling that he did nothing while a police officer is dragging him . tae's hand got some scratches and the wrist reddened due to the force the officer is applying yoongi's blood boil seeing this . he yelled "fucking leave him right now " tae looked at yoongi with his tears flowing continuously making yoongi's heart ache . tae soon stood up with lot of difficulties then he ran to yoongi falling again and again . yoongi's eyes got teared his heart was aching so much seeing his love in this state . he soon engulfed the boy in his arms totally covering his body caressing his back in order to sooth him . yoongi let his tear flow as he couldn't hold it anymore . he closed his eyes amd opened furiously everyone there was terrified as yoongi have the power and contact with the president. Now the officer who hurted tae is trembling cause yoongi is sending him death glares . soon his eyes soften as he heard tae's voice tae is hiccuping countinously saying 'I DID NOTHING MEOW I DOD NOTHING" .

To be continue

So what do you guys thinking tae was arrested for . what's the news . Don't forget to comment me what do you think about the plot . please do comment it always inspire me whenever i am losing my inspiriation to write thanks for your support guys .

Word count : 1200