Liked by @urfuturedesigner, @user44 and others.

Don't be surprised if we publish you!💋

@urfuturedesinger: I wanna know who is behind this acc so hard🥲.
>@schoolgossips: Not ur lucky day!🥰
>@user61: We wanna know too😟
>@schoolgossips: Keeping our mouth shut🤐

@cecillialill: If you post me, I swear I'm gonna...
>@schoolgossips: Be sure we will😘🥰

see more comments

"I just hope they don't publicize us since we just got into a relationship." Catarina was worried.

"I'll follow them! I like to hear some gossip anyway!" I said pressing the follow button.

"Me too!" everyone else said aloud and so our whole group followed them.

"Let's go to class, we'll be late!" Luis pulled Catarina's hand.

We all went inside together and rushed to the first lesson. We had the same schedule as last year, so we had English for the first lesson.

"Children, your teacher is not here today, please be quiet and do not make noise." the principal came in and told us.

When she came out, Luis immediately turned to us with an empty bottle in his hands.

"Do you want to play spin the bottle?" he said smirking.

In a few minutes, the whole group gathered and we all started playing together.

"This person has to admit if they've ever had a crush on someone while in a relationship." Luis spun the bottle and it landed on Camilla .

"I did not." she said proudly to João's happiness.

"Okay, this person has to kiss the person on their right!" She said excitedly and spun the bottle.

I had a bad feeling about this.

Suddenly the bottle started to slow down and finally it stopped on me.

I was taken aback and my cheeks turned red. I immediately realized who was next to me. 

João's face also turned red.

"Come on Stasi!" Catarina begged me.

All of a sudden that rush of adrenaline was pumping through my blood again and making my confidence soar.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips to his.

It was like heaven as his warm lips touched my cold lips It was like heaven as his warm lips touched my cold lips. He wanted to continue the kiss but I pulled away.

"Woohoo!" our friends cheered.

We continued to play and João kept staring at me. I was never ashamed, I was actually proud of myself.

When the class ended we all split up and everyone went to their next class.

My next class was History, but I sat far away from Catarina. When I sat down, the seat next to mine was empty, so I left my backpack there. In a few minutes, the teacher entered the classroom, followed by a blonde boy who I had never seen before.

"Good morning kids! This is our new student Brian!" the teacher said introducing him to us.

Behind me, I immediately heard the other girls giggling and talking about him, they said how beautiful he was and all those things, some even declared him the new most beautiful student in the school!