Episode 13: The Finale

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The eighteen trainees file into the auditorium for the final time. You could tell by the looks on their faces the emotions they were feeling. Between nervousness of debuting and sadness of leaving all their friendships and memories, it was a tense atmosphere.

Once everybody was seated, the lights went out. The sound of footsteps rang through the auditorium and the spotlight appeared on the six members of Kidz Next Door on the stage, just as expected. The trainees clapped as they saw them before holding as they spoke.

"For the final time, welcome back to PINKSTAR Season 2." Rujin said. "Once again, we are Kidz Next Door, the hosts and mentors of the show."

The trainees clapped for the senior group.

"Thank you, boys." Eunbyul said, the boys of KND taking their seats off stage. "Today is the final results of PINKSTAR Season 2. That means we will know who will be debuting in the final six and who will not. How do you guys feel?"

Groans came from everyone as they were trying to show their nerves.

"Aren't you glad you don't have to compete anymore, though?!" Leah asked the trainees.

"Hey, there is always competition in this world." Eunbyul replied. "Especially being an idol."

"Like what?" Leah said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Like competing for first place on music shows." Eunbyul wagged her hand.

Leah rolled her eyes.

"Okay, now that you've given them a taste of what to expect..." Ryujin said glaring at her members before turning to the trainees. "Why don't we find out who will get to experience it?!"

The boys softly cheered as they were ready but also nervous.

"First we'll reveal the mission winners." Eunbyul said. "In each concept round, everyone in the 1st place team will receive 500,000 points, everyone in 2nd place will receive 400,000 points, and everyone in 3rd place will receive 300,000 points."

"As for the last concept round, since there was only two groups, it'll be 500,000 for 1st place and 350,000 for 2nd." Ryujin explained.

"This is where the results can really get crazy!" Leah exclaimed. "You guys ready to find out the mission results?!"

"Yes~" The boys cheered.

"Alright, let's reveal the results of the first concept round, the Mature/Sexy round." Eunbyul said.

Everyone watched the screen as they waited for the results, gasps filling the room as the results were shown.

First Place(500,000): Team 2 - Chained Up by D.S.H-O
Second Place(400,000): Team 1 - Alligator by Last Chance
Third Place(300,000): Team 3 - Oh My God/OMG by Leg10nds

The boys belonging to the first place team cheered while the boys belonging to the third place team tried to cheer each other up despite looking sad to have gotten last place.

"Congratulations to the 'Chained Up' team for first place!" Eunbyul exclaimed.

"And to the 'Oh My God' team, way to be positive." Ryujin cheered them on. "Even though you got last, your team could get first from now on. You never know what to expect for this round."