Episode 11 - Part 2: Forced To Show New Sides

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed and it was time for the boys to find out their second song which was for the Weird/Colorful concept. They gathered in the auditorium and one by one were called to their placements.

The first room belonged to 'Deep.Stinct.High - You Flower' and the first to enter was none other than trainee #1, Joshua Park. Being the first, he took his seat silently and waited but he didn't wait long as trainee #2, Kim Minjae walked in right away.

"Wow, trainees 1 and 2." Minjae smiled. "How ironic."

"I guess." Joshua scoffed, not sure how to feel about it yet.

Minjae took a seat with Joshua and they waited for the next trainee. After a while, trainee #6, Park Howon, walked in.

"Howon!" Minjae smiled wide as the two were awfully close after the position mission.

"Hello hyung~" Howon smiled back. "Hello Joshua hyung."

"Hello Howon." Joshua smiled back. "Looks like we're in the same group again."

"Yeah." Howon giggled then took a seat between the two.

The three were able to talk comfortably as they waited for the next trainee, which ended up being trainee #10, Kim Juwon.

"Oh!" Howon said, surprised to see the male. They all were.

"What are you doing here, Juwon?" Minjae asked.

Juwon shrugged. "Guess they want to see me do a cute concept."

"It's not that cute, is it?" Joshua asked everyone.

"Compared to the other two songs, it is." Juwon said as he joined the boys.

Right away, the door opened to trainee #11, Niccolò Ricci.

"See!" Juwon exclaimed. "Cute!"

Niccolò snickered. "You're here hyung?"

"Yes." Juwon huffed.

"I bet you can be cute hyung!" Howon exclaimed.

"Go ahead, try." Niccolò said as he sat down.

Just then Juwon did some aegyo which caused laughs from everyone else.

"We'll work on it." Niccolò patted the male's back.

Juwon huffed and placed his chin in his palm. Before too long, trainee #15, Choi Chanmin walked in.

"Wow." Juwon muttered. "What do you know? Another cute member."

"Well hello to you too." Chanmin bowed.

"Sorry." Juwon sighed.

"Hyung is just feeling like he doesn't fit in." Howon patted the male's back.

"Yunseok and Sairo are still left." Minjae pointed out. "Neither one of them are on the cute side."

"Yunseok is on every side." Niccolò scoffed. "He could definitely fit in here."

"I bet it'll be Yoochul hyung anyway." Juwon voiced his prediction.

"Maybe they'll want Sairo to show Sairo his cuteness." Joshua added.

Just then, the doorknob turned. The boys grew quiet as they watched who walked in, which was none other than trainee #17, Song Yunseok.