Episode 1: Surprising First Meeting + Finding Out The First Mission!

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cameras flash on to a wide empty room filled with eighteen chairs, nine in each row. The cameras pan as a male enters the room, his name tag reading 'Joshua Park; 2 years, 9 months'. Seeing he is the only one present, he makes his way to the first chair, taking a seat silently.

Following behind him is a clearly older male, yet he had a bright smile on his face. His name tag read 'Kim Minjae; 8 years, 6 months'. The male looked around in awe before his eyes landed on the only other body in the room. He flashed a smile as he made his way over to the second seat.

"Hello." Minjae bowed.

"Hello." Joshua bowed nervously.

Minjae took a seat beside the male, sensing his nerves.

"Are you nervous?" Minjae asked, his sensitive side getting to him.

Joshua nodded. "How can you not be as the first trainee?"

"Hey, the first trainee made the final group last year." Minjae said. "That should give you some hope."

"That trainee was also the oldest." Joshua replied, reading the other male's name tag. "Based on how long you've been training, I'm going to guess you're on the older side too?"

Minjae scoffed. "Is it that obvious?"

Joshua snickered but before more words could be said, another trainee walked in. His soft yet attractive appearance caught the two off guard. His name tag read 'Jung Jinhyuk; 3 years, 10 months'. The male saw the two and smiled. He made his way over and immediately bowed.

"Hello, I'm Jung Jinhyuk." He said. "Nice to meet you."

"Wow, very respectful." Minjae said, elbowing Joshua in hopes to make the male less nervous.

Joshua snickered and Jinhyuk took his seat on the other side of Minjae. Seconds later, the fourth trainee walked in, his name tag reading 'Jung Minhyuk; 3 years, 10 months'. The male had a tall and awkward yet strong demeanor but Minjae and Joshua couldn't help but notice he looked very much like Jinhyuk.

"He looks a lot like you." Minjae said to the third trainee.

"He's my twin." Jinhyuk said, a proud smile as he watched his brother join them.

"Woah, a set of twins?" Joshua muttered. "That's cool."

"Hello, Jinhyuk's twin." Minjae bowed his head as the new trainee arrived at the row of seats.

The male just bowed his head before taking his seat next to his brother. Before too long, another male walked in, his name tag reading 'Park Junwon; 1 year, 9 months'. He had a somewhat shy demeanor as he seemed to keep his head down as he made his way to the row of seats.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Minjae said, wanting to make everyone comfortable.

"Hello." The new trainee bowed.

Minjae flashed a smile and Junwon gave a small one before taking his seat beside Minhyuk, the other awkward male. However, as soon as the next trainee walked in, Junwon sat up, a smile upon his face.

The next trainee was the youngest-looking yet. He had a bright smile and his name tag read 'Park Howon; 1 year, 5 months.'

"Wow, he looks so young." Minhyuk muttered, mostly to his brother.