"Theo-"

"I l-love you Maddox, please... do you love me?"

Something inside me snapped as my heart skipped a beat and the room felt as though it became incredibly quiet as I stared at Theo's face in front of me, pondering over the words that just left his mouth.

This... wasn't the first time he said those words to me, so then why is it affecting me now?

Fucking hell, seriously...

My fucking heart is beating so fast, and my hands are shaking, I must be going crazy because the words... those fucking words...

"Jesus, Theo..." I groaned out, closing my eyes tightly as I tried to control myself, as my cock twitched in my trousers.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him, persistent and his blushed face and needy eyes looking up at me, begging me to ravish him.

Love him? Fuck... this guy just had no idea what he was doing to me.

I let him push my head further until I hovered over his boxers, his erection pressing hard against his underwear before I pulled them down and grabbed hold of his cock in my hand.

Looking at his face, I can't say no, not when he's begging me so sweetly... seriously, drunk Theo was a handful, but I wasn't complaining, I could enjoy this Theo every now and again...

"Just remember you asked for this, Theo." I said, before I wrapped my mouth around his member, as Theo cried out and pushed my head deeper down on his erection, making me grin.

OH, Theo, you're going to regret this.

Present time

"I won't stop, even if you cry... You asked for this."

I was rock hard, and he was looking more and more delicious as each second that passed by as I raised his ass enough for me to get a good look at him.

Such pale skin, it felt so smooth and untouched, it was driving me wild as I pressed my mouth to his foot and started licking it, as Theo squirmed and groaned beneath me as I felt myself twitch again at how turned on, I was right now.

My cock felt as though it was going to explode, I wanted to touch and lick every part of his body, to worship every inch of his skin with my cock buried deep inside of him, until he can't walk again, after-all, he started this.

"M-Mad-" I pressed the tip of my dick against his hole and started pushing it in. "A-Ah!"

Theo moaned out loudly as he gripped the bedsheets beside him, I looked down and watched as I pushed more of my length inside of him, he was already so wet that the first half of my cock just slipped inside of him.

Being inside of Theo was starting to become the best feeling in the world, it was like a new drug I couldn't get enough of the way he squeezed down on me, and the sound of his moans and soft cries as they filled the air around me.

Fuck, I don't think I'll be able to be gently, not when he got me this hard.

I slowly moved my large manhood out of Theo, as he opened his eyes and looked and me, and then I slammed into him roughly and groaned out deeply as I closed my eyes, burying myself in him as deep as I could go.

Theo's legs were shaking and once I opened my eyes, Theo had come all over his chest as his body twitched, his eyes were filled with tears, and he was trying to catch his breath as I stilled deep inside of him.

So, fucking beautiful, it makes me want to mess him up even more.

I began moving my hips punishingly hard out of Theo, and then slamming myself back into him, each motion making Theo's cock twitch and start to leak as I ram myself into him greedily, my hands holding his legs as they rest on my shoulders.