I wish I was normal.

Do you like horror and mystery stories? Do you like to spice up your life a little? Then go straight to my horror story 'Evil is Out', which ranked #1 in fresh stories. In addition to that, we will have some of our own authentic horror/creepypasta stories when I'm feeling nice enough(or we could have one every week in our discord server!)

'Basically, the school board has announced different activities so that students will learn from their mistakes and not feel hurt by them. We call it the "correction system".'

Sounds like a dystopian medical thriller.

'For being late, you have to join with other students who are frequently late and share some quality time with everybody. It's fun.'

Yeah, but teachers' idea of fun is always different from a student's.

'What do you think?'

'I think I should not be late from now on.'

'We won't be sending any letters to your parents anymore, your responsibility is in your hands.'

'Really?' I grinned.

'Yes, but turn in late to school, your grade will be decreased gradually, turn bright and early every time, and you get extra credits for it.'

'I'll take it!' I exclaimed.

'Ah, what better way than getting extra points just for being early? The school taking matters into their own hands now.' I breathed.

'Great, we already added your name to the list, but remember, be early!' he warned.

'I will Mr.Piper, and sorry for coming in late today.' I apologized.

Maybe he isn't such a sad sack after all.

I met Tori after school and we still were talking about birds.

We just couldn't get enough of it.

'So, meet me after five?'

'Yeah sure, I'll see you at the park. Bye for now!' she waved and rode away. It's funny how we're all friendly towards each other in one day. I've never had any friends like that before. It feels...nice.

I looked at my shiny Rolex watch I got from my parents for my 14th birthday. The time read 17:30. Guess it's time for me to go too.

There I saw my sister waiting for me, annoyed and distressed.

'Where were you? School ended half an hour ago. I was all by myself, making homework on the cycle stand. Do you realize how weird it is?!' she scolded.

'Sorry, but I had to speak with Mr.Piper about being late and some new club that'll give me extra credits.'

'Wait, you're in that club? First, you have to be EARLY to school to get points. Second of all, it's for improper and rowdy kids, and do you realize that you have become a part of that group?' she exclaimed.

'Whatever, it sounds like a correction facility for troubled teenagers.'

We rode away silently. It was weird, or should I say gocky?

Everything was fine until I felt a chill run down my spine. What's up with my hormones today? Are they high?

I turned around to see a girl.

I mean it's normal, but what wasn't normal was that she was glaring at me. Staring through my soul.

'Alex, you see that girl over there!' Positioned towards there.

My sister, who was already annoyed with my late-coming, glanced in the direction I pointed.

'What? I don't see anything!' she sighed.

'What? No, you're not looking, right there!' I pointed again.

'Lexi, how much sleep did you get last night?'

'I'm not lying I swear!' I yelled.

The bypassers looked at us with weird looks on their faces.

'God Alexia, stop making a scene every fricking place we go!' she groaned.

The scene, me? She thinks I'm doing this all for attention. She doesn't believe in me.

'God, forget it. I don't even know why I ask you.' I stomped away.

'Lexi, come back! Lexi, I believe you!' I heard the desperate cries of my sister from the back.

She doesn't even care about me.

'You're just jealous that our parents give me more attention than you.'

'Lexi!' she ran after me.

I rode away as fast as I could, not even knowing where I was going. Perhaps I am like a bird, free and wild, always escaping from the coldness of the place.

---------------------------------

I sat there like a sad sack not knowing what to do next.

Due to the lack of sleep and food, my vision got a little blurry. My mind began filling the emptiness inside my brain with a tune.

'Cover my eyes, cover my ears, tell me these words are a lie. It can't be true that I'm losing you, the sun cannot fall from the sky~'

I can't believe this is the music I'm hearing when the sun is setting. But it kind of fits the scene. Defeated and hopeless. Just me and no one.

I reached a park. There was no one, and it was going to be night. I was hungry from that 'scene' and running from it. I don't think I can go home even if I wanted to.

I'm lost.

'Ugh, I wish I was normal like the others.' I sighed. Not only being happy, secure and creator of your own destony kind of way, but also in having friends, understanding siblings and parents, so basically people who treat me like normal as well.

'I can't think of a word for this.' I wondered as I looked up the sky. The sky was golden brown and the clouds looked like tiny cotton balls floating in the sky. The mikly white texture makes it look like a clump of cotton candy, but, I like cotton balls. They're non-sticky.

'You're lost, aren't you?'I heard a voice in my direction.

'Huh, who said that?' I turned my head startled.

There was no reply.

'Hello?'I called back louder.

Still no reply.

'No, it must be another hallucination. Talk about normal.'I mutterd under my breath.

'You're not normal, you know that?'I heard a soft whisper and a giggle behind the trees.

Sweat rolled down my forehead and my throat was lumped from the fear. I gulped it down and ran behind the trees.

Apart from twigs, squirrels, and leaves, there was no one. Not one soul was to be found.

'Ugh this is stupid, I need to go home.' I pulled back my cycle and stepped on the pedal.

The whisper grew louder. 'Come to me. Chant my name.'

I kept riding and didn't turn back.

--------------------------------------------------

After a few wrong turns and dead ends I found my way back home. Mom and Dad weren't so pleased to see me turn up late.

'Goodness me Alexia, where on earth have you been?'Mom interrogated.