🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32

Start from the beginning

Namjoon flashed a playful smile. "So what's going on between you and your ex-maid?"

As he sipped his cocktail and swirled it with a celery stick before turning to face his friends, Hoseok chuckled a little. "We haven't yet defined our "agreement." And just so you know, I requested Lola to make Noemie that homemade Mexican remedy for pain because she had a severe migraine."

"Please excuse me. You request your housekeeper Lola to prepare something for Noémie a drink that, took 20 to 60 minutes to make -a an extremely complex beverage. She must be genuinely amazing, I suppose." The news left Namjoon looking dumbfounded. Lola is full of nonsense; she must really like the girl to accept such a challenging task.

Gervais just stood there smirking, "My girl must be someone special to get that treatment from the host himself."

"No biggie," Hosoek just dismissed them.

"Oh, no biggie... It's a tremendous relief that you just broke up with Jessica. That relationship was so dull-like a love story without the steamy scenes. Man, it would have been more fun for you to have dated online rather than in this relationship." As the friends began to laugh, Jimin made a tongue-clicking sound.

"You may say that again, "Hoseok shrugged as he rolled his eyes.

Jimin grinned "Oh, goodness, That relationship was so dull-like a---"

Hoseok replies, "Not literally, jeez," as he casts a deadpan glance at his friend. when Jimin chuckles and tries to repeat it or irritate his brother.

When they noticed Hoseoks' reddish face, Namjoon and Gervais burst out laughing. He's not proud of admitting that his unsatisfactory dating life sapped the vitality out of him. He was physically frustrated.

Gervais furrowed his brow. "And where is Noémie? I haven't seen her in almost a half hour. She told Ha-Ni that she might take an Uber because she wasn't feeling well."

Before Hoseok was able to reply, Jimin interrupted, "Oh, she did hire an Uber to Hobis' bedroom."

Everyone lifted their eyebrows in surprise. When did that happen?

Hoseok gave Jimin a nasty look and inquired, surprised, "Where did you hear that?"

"Oh, I asked Lola when we all saw you take her hand and lead her to God knows where." When he watched Hoseok inhaling deeply, he wanted to chuckle again.

"Gosh, nothing is sacred to you. I gave her the medication and instructed her to rest for a while." Hoseok informed them, unconcerned at their sneaky, subtle glances at each other.

Gervais grins. "Will you wake her up in an hour when we have to leave for home? She didn't look well today. "I'm hoping that she gets a good nap."

When Hoseok glanced at Gervais, his eyes were filled with an unidentified emotion: "Don't worry, she'll be in good hands. Let her relax. She appeared to be exhausted."

Jimin and Namjoon bit their lips not to laugh, for what Hoseok means is that Noemie is going nowhere. He wants to take care of her himself. This hyung is whipped.

Gervais smirks, "OK, if you say so."

Namjoon lifted his brows. "So, Jessie is truly out of your life now, my bro?"

Hoseok nodded, but his face was solemn. "Yes, our hiatus has been declared permanent. Jessica and I's era is over. We were so used to one another that we gradually fell out of love with each other. It was too exhausting to cling to a dead-end relationship."

"