"Fuuucckkk Hanni~"

"Yep. I know."

I whispered and decided to bring her upstairs in a room. Luckily, there's an empty room and placed Haerin on the bed. I left her for a seconds to lock the door. Privacy you know. *smirk*

"You're not yet drunk Hanni, and I'm not yet drunk too."

I smiled and went on top of Haerin.

"Now I realized that I'm a bottom."

Haerin mumbled under her breath. Tonight is unstoppable. I continue to kiss her leaving a mark on her neck, collarbone and shoulder. Her moan, omygod it's making my body more hot. My hands traveled down her chest, stomach and to her you know.

"Shit Hanni...."

"I like how you moan my name."

I whispered as I pull down her pants. DAAMMNNN WE ARE REALLY DOING THISSS AAAAAAAAA KDNSISBJA

"Fuck Hanni. Just do it..."

I smirked and stripped her underwear. I inserted my two finger and she moaned even more louder making me so on.

"Hanni..."

"Yeah?"

"I-it.... i-it's kinda... hurt...."

"Yeah, probably because you're still a virgin."

I say and didn't stop but made it a bit slower so she can adjust.

"It's only at first Hae."

I whispered and there's a tears in the corner of her cat eyes.

"It's gonna be okay Hae."

I wiped the corner of her eyes and kissed the corner of her lips. After a minute, the tears stopped and her sob turns to a clear moan.

"See? It's gone."

"Y-yeah~"

She continued to moan louder and I'm enjoying it.

"H-Hanni~!! I-I-I th-think I-... I'm gonna c-cum!!"

"I'd love to taste your cum."

She laughed and after a minutes of waiting, she finally cum and I went down to clean it.

"H-Hann.... g-goooosshhhh- aaaaahhh~"

I begun to lick the liquid and she arches her back as I lick her.

"Ffuuuckkk~!!"

And that sounds a music in my ear. After cleaning her up, not leaving any drop of liquid, she suddenly flipped our positions, she's on top of me and I'm in the bottom.

"My turn Hanni."

She smirked and attacked my neck, and I just moaned for a pleasure. Damn. She's so good what the hell!?

"H-Haerin wh-what the.... f-fuck...."

"Yep. I know."

She literally said what I said earlier. She begins leaving a kiss marks on my neck, collarbone and shoulder even at the back of my ear since she found out that as my sweet spot. Her right hand went to down to my abdomen, teasing me.

"Oh come on Haerin! You're teasing me..."

She laughed and I gasped with a moan loud when she suddenly inserted her two fingers without a warning. Damn why is she like this??! She seem like used to do this. She's so awesome what...

"Y-you're s-such a-nggghhhhh aaa teaseee Haeeerrriiinnn-aahhh~"

"I know."

She whispered to my ear and got back kissing my lips. While her left hand playing with my boobs and it made me moan even more louder than before. She added one finger and I bit my bottom lips, shiitt it feels good what the hell. I think I don't want a dick anymore, I think I want Haerin's finger now, like it's so addicting what the fuck.

"Y-y-yeah~ j-just like thaatt~"

Haerin then did slow pumping making me groan, she's such a tease! Gosh.

"Haerin... w-why do you always tease m-me~"

She laughed and get back biting my neck and begun to pump faster. Her moves is so fucking cool. I'm out of my mind right now, I just scream, moan for pleasure. It's been a while when I had fun like this. Well... thanks to Haerin.

"H-Haerinn aaahhh~ s-shitt, i-is this r-really your f-first time- aaahhh ffuuckk nggghhh~"

"Yep, first ever in my life."

She replied and arches my back when she deepen her fingers inside me. We're crazy for this. Randomly, an audio from tiktok "two best friends in a room, they might kiss" played in my mind, it's actually happening right now. Not only kissing, we are making out.

"I-I'm g-gg-gonna fucking cum Haerin!"

I almost scream and I just heard her laugh while doing it faster. And there I am, screaming, moaning, cursing her name. After a minutes, I finally released it while I pant so freaking hard, I got a shiver down to my spine when I felt her tongue on my abdomen causing me to moan again. Damn, she knows what to do, is she watching porn or what? After licking or should I say cleaning my abdomen, she went up back to me and collapsed on top of me. We both panted as if someone chased us. I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her face on my neck.

"Do you love me, Hanni?"

"I do. I do love you, Haerin."

"I love you too."

She genuinely replied and I just gave her a forehead kiss. I closed my eyes and got eaten by the darkness and went to my dreamland. I think this is the best night ever happened to my life. Good night and thank you, Haerin.

*
omg i did it lmao. this is what i meant by 'expect the unexpected' 💀 it's 2:06 a.m. rn while listening to le sserafim's unforgiven. (this chapter is written on may 3, 2023. 2:06 in the morning btw)

after last night~ (after last night) i think i'm in love with you~

⬇️