"It will suit to you for sure!"

I took the strawberry chapstick and started putting it on Haerin's bottom lip. Oh no boy, what feeling is this? Is this what they call "Butterflies in my stomach" ??? Gosh it feels unreal and so good.

"U-uh.... t-there...!! It looks good on you, I-I am right!!"

But honestly, the red lipstick will look good on her more if it was from my lips- am I drunk already??

"You okay Hanni?"

"Y-yeah! I-I-I am!!"

"Haha, what about you? Should I do you a make up too?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Sure!"

She smiled too and it's my turn to sit down on the chair. I sat comfortably and she sat on my lap UNEXPECTEDLY.

"I kinda knew how to do a make up but I don't really do it on someone or on myself."

She said while smiling as she do eyeliner on me. We are lucky that unnie isn't home because if ever she saw us in this position, I will get tease all day long by her. OH WAIT. I WILL STILL GET TEASE BY HER ALL DAY LONG. SHE'S HOLDING A CCTV.

"You seems in a deep thought Hanni, what are you thinking?"

Haerin suddenly asked and I gulped. Our face is close to each other, there's only inch space between us. This is crazy. I'm going to get crazy.

"U-uh. Nothing."

"Come on, I am good at hiding secrets, what is it?"

"Haha what? So you might hiding something from me then?"

"U-Uhm. No. I don't hide something from you and anyone."

"Promise?"

She didn't responded for a seconds.

"Yes. Promise."

I smiled and pinched her cheeks. My hands is playful right now. My both hands went to Haerin's waist, I didn't even planed to touch her.

"I have a question Hanni?"

"Hmm? Sure, what is it?"

"What's your sexuality?"

Okay, this one. I know what to answer.

"I'm bisexual. You?"

"Oh? Really?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"I'm a lesbian."

I gasped and looked at her.

"Do you kiss girls?"

I suddenly asked and I meant to ask that.

"Haha, unexpected question. But yeah, I guess?"

"What do you mean?"

"I never kissed anyone yet."

"What? Really??"

"Yeah."

I smiled. Honestly, more than a smile, it's a smirk. What am I planning? This is bad.

"There! Your make up is done!"

She said cheerfully and I let go of her waist and she got off on my lap.

"Wow!! You did my make up amazing Haerin!!"

I commented genuinely.

"You look more pretty now!! I mean dzuh! You always look pretty!"

I chuckled and looked at myself in the mirror. Why is she so good at anything? She's awesome.