🌸 chapter 4🌸

A man sitting in his king sized chair , he is puffing the smoke of the cigarette to relief his already tensed nerves.....

How can he be cool after this much chaos happen in these days.....

By seeing him others can easily understand that he is literally tensed or may be fear of losing something precious...

Finally his attention got changed when his PA entered the room....

Sir we tried our best to find more about ma'am... After she eloped from marriage she met with an accident... That accident is not that simple one... She hit her self with a lorry and from cctv we get to know that she lost her lots of blood....

After that we enquired about her with that local people and they also don't know is she alive or not....

They only know that some one take her... But they don't know where they take her....

But I am giving my promise to you sir i will try my best to know more about her....

He stant up from his chair and hold his collar and said...

I also get this much information from my good for nothing friend rajveer shikawanth.... I don't sent you guys to confirm if he said is truth or not.... Moreover i am not at all interested in it.....

And i want my son's happiness.... For that may be i will create a great havoc here ... If it matters to take lives i will... Because I can't see him like this....

Flashback....

Aravind Khanna , a well known buisness man, father of Arun Khanna , who is mentally unstable....

Usually aravind didn't take Arun along with him because he don't want to see how people make fun of him....

People who know who is he, didn't dared to do soo.... But he also wanted to share a good atmosphere for his only son....

He is not at all like this from birth.... But after his mother's death he slowly slipped into depression.... And slowly started to behave as a child...

Aravind being in the world of his own sorrows didn't gave attention to his only son....

Their family is not like that, they are a perfect family in all aspects.... They love each other care each other with full of respect.....

People from outside feel jealous by seeing their bond.... May be due to some evil eyes , his mother died due to heart attack....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taking his son along with him in the shikawanth mansion.....

He and rajveer engrossed in their business related matters didn't notice the grumpy Arun....

Riya(aksharas orginal name) who passes through the corridor sees Arun and aravind.... And by seeing them she understands Arun is totally bored with their business related matters....

She walk towards her toy room which contains her childhood toys and grab a remote car ....

By checking it is working or not... She move towards the hall along with the car...

Reaching beside Arun she slowly kept her hand on his shoulders and make a sound

Baww....

Arun who is trying hard to understand what the elders infront of him saying didn't expect this move from Riya.... He jump in his place due to fear which gain the attention of both of the elders who engrossed in their work...