🌸chapter 3🌸

Reaching the mansion, abhimanyu make akshara comfortable in her room and waited for Dr Rohan's arrival...

He also don't want to leave akshara, from few days she made a special place in his heart ..

But knowing that he only take her responsibility for few days and he is bound to return her to Dr Rohan as he is the only guardian akshara has....

As time passes and the non presense of dr Rohan tenses abhimanyu...

He tried to call him for the fifth time, but everytime it shows as the person is not reachable...

First he taught the flight may be late, but the thing is not what he taught...

After a few minutes he got to know that the plane in which Dr Rohan is returning got crused and disappeared...

The entire world is trying their best to find out any parts of the plane from past one hour... But nothing works...

It is just like the plane and the passengers are disappeared in thin air.....

As per media and reports they declared that the passengers in the plane must be no more due to crash...

Hearing this news not only abhimanyu but also the entire workers in the hospital got shocked....

They can't even imagine that their favourite doctor is no more between them...

Some of them are believing in miracle and hoping the return of the beloved doctor...

In the case of abhimanyu he is in a dilemma... He can't register what happened exactly...

His mind got blank... Fully blank... He is not at all in the state to the accept the reality...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Did you get any information about her?

Aksharas father asked this question while sitting in the chair...

No sir... The cctv footage doesn't show who take her... And where she went...

One of the person present there replayed to him....

I also know this information idiot.... I assigned you to find where the hell she went...

We will find her soon sir.... But we need time... As we are finding as much as information we can find...

The person try to protest him, but nothing works because the person infront of him is not less than a beast ... He thought...

It's your Last and final warning... I will gave you a time span of 1 week... If you  not able to find her then be ready for your death, because me shikawanth never waits for someone.... So if you fail i will remove you and appoint someone else... So if you love your life find her....

The person infront of him gulp his saliva and nodded his head in positive as approval and leaves from there...

After his departure shikawanth started to think in his mind..

You don't did it right Riya.... Because of you i am in great loss... I only asked you to marry that good for nothing... But you did what... When i find you, then i promise i will make your life hell for taking such stund ,so wait and watch.... It's the time of shikawanth....

Saying so he started to laugh like a maniac.... Seeing him like this anyone could be afraid by seeing this beast side of him...

He may show his sweet side to world... But deep inside people can't imagine how much beast he is...

He only matter about money... That's why when Riyas mother that is his wife denied to spend a night with his friend he simply kill her....

And frames her murder as suicide... He act infront of the world that he is totally broken and can't live without his wife... But little did they know what he done to her....

He never value his relationships infront of money he got offer...

Knowing his this side his friend asked a hand of his only daughter for his mentally disabled child...

First he shout and beat that man for saying so... But then the man infront of him started to laugh maniacally and said..

Is it seeing the new version of you , who cares about his daughter.... As far as i know you, you are not at all care about anyone then what happen now.... Listen shikawanth i am ready to share my half of property in your name ,you have to do only favour is to make her marry to him...

First he shows least interest, but when he deeply thinks about his profit he finally agrees to this deal....

Later he informs his daughter about his decision regarding her marriage..

Understanding the disability of her upcoming groom she becomes shocked and requested him to not make her marry to him....

But little did she know the beast that hidden inside him....

Not having other option she agrees for the marriage with determined that she will surely elope from this locked relationship...

That's how she run away from her marriage by saying that she will ready by herself.... And taking it as good opportunity she escape from there through window...

And during running she met with an accident...
.
.
.
.
.
.

After two 2 days,

Due to the crash they only able to find small parts of plane and almost declared that the passengers in the plane is dead...

Not having more time to discuss about new found akshara they decided to held a meeting including important personalities in hospital....

After lot of debate and thinking they finally decided to gave the guardian ship of akshara to Abhimanyu as he was the one who taking care of her after Dr Rohan's departure..... And from knowing a lot about his caring nature from other staffs they came into this conclusion...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reaching his mansion after meeting he find akshara with Usha aunty make him smile .... They are fully encrosed in tv that's why they are failed to recognise Abhimanyu's presence there...

In these days due to hurry and the shocking death of Dr Rohan failed abhimanyu to take akshara to hospital...

Seeing his work load and difficulties Usha aunty initiate to take care of akshara in absense of him ,make him relief...
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's for Today... Hope you like it... If so shower your love through votes and comments ❤️

*Do you want any particular scene in upcoming chapters if so comment here

*Which scene in this chapter touch you the most?

🎈Bye for till i came back with new chapter 🎈

🍃 This time will also pass 🍃