Yang: Well... (in a flash, a group of other students surround Yang, and they all dash down the road) Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay Seeya, bye!

Ruby: Wait, where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing...

Ruby falls backward into a luggage cart, sending cases flying. Someone is standing over her.

Snow White: What are you doing?!

Ruby: Uh, sorry!

Snow White: Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?

Ruby: (holding a case) Uuhhh...

Snow White: Give me that! (She snatches the luggage from Ruby and opens it to reveal its contents) This is Dust - mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry!

Ruby: Uuuhhhh...

Snow White: What are you, brain-dead? (She picks out a vial of red Dust and shuts the case) Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!

Ruby: I... I know... (starts coughing from the Dust pouring into her face)

Snow White: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!

Ruby, who had been receiving more and more Dust to her face, finally sneezes, which erupts into a full-blown explosion of flame, snowflakes, and electricity right onto Weiss. The bottle she had been holding flies over the courtyard and at the feet of A Girl With A Bow, who picks it up and notices the Schnee Dust Company logo on the side as she reads from a book and looks over at the scene. Somewhere else in the courtyard, (Y/N) is walking and hears the explosion, so he starts to jog towards it.

(Y/N): Finally, something interesting.

Back to Snow White and Ruby.

Snow White: (now covered in soot, though it quickly disappears) Unbelievable! This is precisely the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: I'm really, really sorry!

Snow White: Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Ruby: Well, I-I...

Snow White This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!

Ruby: Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!

Bow Girl: (Entering the conversation) It's heiress, actually. (Ruby and Snow White look over as Bow Girl approaches with the bottle) Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellants in the world.

Weiss: (Smiling smugly) Finally! Some recognition!

Bow Girl: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

Weiss: Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh! (She gets up in Bow Girls' face and takes the bottle from her, walking off in a huff as her helpers gather the luggage and follow)

Ruby: (To the storming Weiss) I promise ill make this up to you! (sighs) I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's... (Sees Bow Girl walking off as well, then collapses on the ground on her back) Welcome to Beacon... (she remains this way until a shadow comes over her)