Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I hissed at the sun as I concealed myself within a Candy Kingdom alley.

I was flying over the area at night, but when I noticed how the sun began to

rise I knew I had to take cover. Though I am not too fond of the Candy Kingdom, and that softy Gumball, I can't risk burning in the sun's rays.

I planted my self on the ground and began to strum my axe bass to the beat of nothing. I looked around and tried to turn my surroundings into music.

"Little pieces of candy,

You would think I'd be dandy,

But in the dark is where I spend my time,

Not with a lollipop, that's, flavored, lime?

Gah, no. That won't work."

I sensed voices coming closer to me so I transformed into a furry bat and hid my axe and I behind a candy garbage can. Walking past were Cinnamon Bun and Chocoberry.

"Hey have you heard what happened to the girl?" Asked the tiny berry.

"Yeah, I heard she's a human! I heard her and Prince Gumball are living together." The bun laughed her retarded laugh.

"Hey look!" The berry walked near the trash can. "A free guitar!"

"It's a bass!" I hissed and gave him a scary face.

"AHHH!!!" The sweets screamed and ran away in fear.

I smirked evilly. "So Gumball's got himself a new toy? Perhaps it's my turn to play."