Chapter 1 - Meeting at the Entrance Exam

3rd POV

Today was for a young man who was sleeping in bed. (Y/n) Midoriya. The 15 years old opened his eyes and sat up in his bed. He then turns his head to the right, CRACK. He turns his head to the left, CRACK. Once that was done (Y/n) got out of bed, got dressed and walked into the living room.

(Y/n) POV 

Inko : "There he is!"

(Y/n) : "Hey mom." *Looks around* " Where's Izuku?"

Inko : "He left early to do some last minute workout."

(Y/n) : *chuckles* "Of course he would, well at least I know that I have someone who will continue to get stronger and maybe someday challenge me."

Inko  : "I'm glad you think that way!" *hands him paper bags* "I made you and Izuku lunch by the way."

(Y/n) : *grabs the bags* "Thanks."

I was ready to head out and take the UA entrance exam, but my mom placed a hand on my shoulder. She then looks into my eyes and told me,

Inko : "I just want you to know that I'm proud of you. Even if you don't get in, just know that you're brave to try. So many don't even try because  of their self doubt. But you and your brother aren't letting any of that stop you, you always have a smile of your face."

(Y/n) : "I know mom, we'll get in. Don't worry."

Inko : "I hope you do!"

(Y/n) : *looks at the clock* "I gotta go. I'll talk to you later."

Inko : "Good luck!!"

3rd POV

(Y/n) ran as fast as he could to the school. He felt his blood pumping around his body, wanting nothing more than to take him to the exam. But deep down inside of him, there was a feeling, a part of him that didn't want to take the exam. But he shrugged the feeling off and continue to run. Once he was in front of the school, he let out a deep breath and a bit of fire came out. His heart was beating fast and hard out of nervousness and excitement, but this was the first step he would have to take to become a hero.

He then walked inside and began looking for where he was supposed to go, but it wasn't easy because the piece of paper with the location was no help. So he searched the area to find someone that could help him. In doing so, his eyes fell upon someone in the UA uniform with long periwinkle hair reaching her knees. He figured, that she was his best shot, so he walked over and tapped their shoulder.

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n) : "Excuse me, but can you help me?"

The student then turns around and reveals them to be the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life.

??? : " Whatcha need?"

(Y/n) : *blushing like crazy* "Uh, well, I'm looking for the entrance exam area."

??? : "Wow you're trying to get into UA?!"

(Y/n) : "Well, yea-"

??? : "That's so awesome! Not many people have the courage to even try to get in. It's really really really awesome that you're trying!"

(Y/n) : "It is awesome, but I can't find the entrance exam."

The hyperactive girl then grabbed me by shoulders and spun me around, and pointed to an area, while smiling.

??? : "It's right over there!"

(Y/n) : "Uh, thanks."

??? : "No problem!"