Chapter 05

Chapter 05

Tonight is Taehyung's flight abroad, Jungkook was watching him pack his stuff

Tonight is Taehyung's flight abroad, Jungkook was watching him pack his stuff. The younger one didn't want him to leave, but he knew he couldn't stop him anymore. But he just wanted to try, it hurt him because Taehyung was his only family.

“Hyung, can you still change your decision? I don't mind waiting.” Jungkook uttered, sitting on the bed.

“Jungkook, I already told you that I can't back off from this offer. I really wanted to do it.” Taehyung stated, closing his luggage.

“I-I'll be good this time, I promise, I won't forget about you. Just don't leave me, please. I'm begging you.” Jungkook pleaded, looking at Taehyung with teary eyes.

“I'm sorry, Jungkook, I had to leave.” Taehyung uttered, clenching his fist.

He was surprised when Jungkook knelt down in front of him, hugging his waist.

“What do I have to do so you will stay with me, Hyung? I-I'm willing to do anything for you. You are my only family, Hyung, please don't do this to me.” Jungkook cried.

“What are you saying, Jungkook? You have a girlfriend, she will be your family. Don't beg me, Jungkook, I won't change my mind.” Taehyung sobbed.

“But I need you, Hyung, if you leave me, I-I don't know what to do anymore. Can you please consider me too?” Jungkook begged, tightening his grip around Taehyung's hips.

“Why are you doing this to me, Jungkook? Why are you making everything hard for me? Why can't you understand me? Why do you keep hurting me?” Taehyung cried.

“I-I just want you here beside me, Hyung. I-I didn't mean to hurt you.” Jungkook retorted and looked up at him.

“Do you love me?” Taehyung asked with teary eyes.

“I love you, I love you, Hyung, you are my best friend, my family.” Jungkook immediately replied.

“I love you too, but not as just a best friend.”

Taehyung finally confessed his feelings, making Jungkook taken aback.

“But I know you love her, you are so different when it comes to her. I've never seen you like that. The way you look at her, I wish it was for me. I know I can't be in her position because I'm just your best friend.

I don't want you to hate me for saying this because I would rather not ruin your relationship with her. I can see how happy you are with her. You can forget what I just said, I'm going to leave anyway. I wish you will live a better life without me, Jungkook. I will always love you.” Taehyung smiled.

He removed Jungkook's hands from his hips and dragged his luggage with him while walking away from Jungkook, who was speechless about what just happened.

He left Jungkook, his childhood best friend and the person he used to love before. At least, he did it for both of them.

The End