10

Growing up in an orphanage is one of the thing, Ara thanked the most.

She learned how to control her emotions.

She learned how to act mature enough.

And after being left by her own sister, she learned how to be as hard as rock.

She promised, she'll come back...

But it's been years.

And because of the debt, she have caused, she decided to sell off her sister as a payment...

"Here's the proof." He mumbled, handing her a file.

So it was true?

"Do you really think, I'd fall for this?" She let out a scoff, ripping the piece of paper out.

"But she left you her properties-"

"My sister, doesn't even care about me! Didn't you even said, she sold me to you?!"

"Well, I really never cared about it, even after finding out, she's dead. It's just a business... But I never expect, I'd be this attached to you, after meeting, and seeing you with my own two eyes." He stood up, staring down at her.

"I'm invested in you. I'm interested. I want you."

From peony; "you're beautiful."

Yellow hyacinth; "I'm jealous, you smiled at him."

Red gardenia; "you're so lovely, I love you."

"I've already expressed my feelings towards you, through flowers." He smiled, pinning her over the wall.

"But," he leaned his face, against her's.

"Instead of a flower, you remind me of an oak. Stronger than what it seems like, from the outside."