5

"My friends invited me for a pool party so I won't be working for today. I've also asked a close friend of Jungwon to come and accompany you for the meantime." Wonyoung announced, helping her with arranging the flowers.

"Oh, thank you... But you really don't have to do that." She chuckled.

"But being alone is hard, especially, you're a newbie." The tall girl stood up, dusting off some leaves on her jeans, and went to pick her bag.

"I'm taking my leave, take care!"

"Yes, thank you, bye!" Just as when the other left, a pout came across her face.

I'm gonna miss her for sure...

After entering the mysterious shop, Ara never felt such a spark of happiness within her.

She made a friend that also became a sister to her — a sudden soft spot for flowers, she'd never thought will appear.

Out of the blue, the wind chimes twinkled, causing her to look over the door to see, another 6-feet, good-looking guy, entering.

"Hi, you must be Ara." She immediately stood up and bowed, greeting back.

"Good morning. Yes, I am."

"Good morning too... I'm Sunghoon, and I'll be helping you for today's work." He flashed on a gummy smile, reaching for her hand.

Jungwon, Jay, Sunghoon... How could a group of friends, be that perfect?!

Just when they're in the middle of introducing, and shaking hands with each other, the wind chimes twinkled — the door opened, revealing Jay.

"Hyung! Long time no see!" The smile on Sunghoon's face, grew wider, pulling the other in a hug.

But behind the hug, he didn't smile nor reply to the sudden action of the close friend.

Instead, he stared deeply at her.