6

"Thank you for ordering, please come again." She smiled, giving her customer a bow, before assisting her outside.

She took a quick glance over the guy, she's with, on the counter, staring at his reflection on the small mirror, and sighed.

"I'm telling Wonyoung, you're not helping." The guy immediately hid the mirror in his bag and smiled.

"I'm waiting for an important person's call." He reasoned out.

"Yeah, with the mirror?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Of course, I need to know if I look good enough." He took out his phone, as he began to pout on the camera.

"Ah, yes, Jay has been sitting outside for awhile. Can you check him for me?" She rolled her eyes for once again, and went, to do what he told.

She gazed at the bench from afar, to where the owner of the shop, found her on her first day, and there he was, having his head, down.

She slowly walked over him, and took a peek, to see what he's doing.

"Oh..." He looked up, as soon he saw her shadow, blocking the sunlight against him.

"Sunghoon told me to check on you. Are you okay?" He slightly nod his head and gazed back, at the yellow hyacinth, he's holding.

"I'm just sniffing this lil fella out." He giggled, pinching the petals.

Yellow hyacinth; jealousy.