3

On the next day.

"Good morning, ladies."

"Good morning to you too, Jay." Wonyoung greeted, still having her eyes on her phone.

"Can I have a willow?"

"This is a flower shop, not a garden." Wonyoung rolled her eyes, straightening her posture.

"In our neighborhood, on the 17th block, a neighbor has a willow tree." Ara suddenly answered, causing the other to smile.

"Yes, thank you..." His voice died, as his brows raised, giving her a question look.

"Ara."

"Yes, thank you, Ara!" And with that, he flew off.

"He's a regular costumer here, and he does buy anything, everyday." Wonyoung sighed.

"Have you asked, why?"

"Oh, yeah, but before I could, Jungwon told me not."

"Ah, it must be something personal." Ara smiled, getting back on her work with cleaning the flowers.

"I heard, his girlfriend broke up with him." She sighed, staring at the dry flowers, pilled on a basket.

"Girlfriend? He doesn't even have one? Does he?" Wonyoung's forehead, creased in confusion.

"He went yesterday and brought a red rose. We also ran to each other last night." She turned over to the other girl, and her face fell into a visible look of confusion, after seeing her reaction.

"I almost forgot... It's already month of the spring."

"Uhm, may I ask, why?" There was a long silence, before she was answered.

"It was month of the spring, three years ago, when her girlfriend broke up with him, and died on the other day."