2

After another exhausting, yet wonderful day, she smiled as she continue to walk. She doesn't even have someone to wait for her, at home... So time doesn't bothers her.

But when she reached an empty, dark street, she heard some faint sobs.

It was a male's voice.

It doesn't scare her but rather, makes her curious.

She slowly walked, to where the faint voice was coming from.

Yes, as expected, it was a guy.

But it wasn't just a guy.

It was her first customer, who brought a rose, and gave her the left change.

Why is he crying?

The guy soon, noticed the figure from afar and immediately wiped his tears, standing up.

The girl continue to walk, over the pathway, and as soon she reached his spot, she slightly bowed.

She supposed to ignore, and continue her journey but...

"Wait!" She stopped.

He ran over, in front of her.

"You were right." Her brows rose up, in confusion.

"My love wasn't enough for her."

She already knew what he meant.

"You broke up?" She suddenly asked, out of nowhere, causing her to cover her mouth.

"I'm sorry-"

"Yes, we did." A sigh escaped from his mouth, bowing.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, just to say that... I have no one to talk with." She nodded her head, mirroring the bow, and left.

She want to ask him more, about his problems or rants, so she could give comfort but, she also thought, it's privacy, and personal matters... She has nothing to do with it, ans first of all, they're not close.

"Hey, you live around this neighborhood too?" He suddenly popped out, beside her.

"Uh yes, but I'm at the very last — the end of the neighborhood, perhaps." She answered, still keeping her head low.

"Oh, well, I'm here at the very first." He pointed at the mansion, in front of them.

The head — the owner.

"No, not that, I mean, there." He chuckled, pointing at the small house beside it.

But she already knew, he's covering something up.

"Should I walk you home-"

"No, thank you." She bowed for once again, and left, rushing.

Weird...

If his home is just a few blocks away, why would he cry on the streets?