"Don't you think I've tried?!" His brother scowled at him before turning away, "I try to talk to the idiot, but he won't tell me what I did wrong and before I know it, we're in another shouting match!"

"Maybe try less shouting?" Ice suggested as he followed the other back inside.

"Yeah, like changing my tone will change this weird behavior he has around me." Halilintar grumbled as he crossed his arms, "I'm done trying to understand. He's just making everything difficult."

Ice furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait, what weird behavior?"

This time, it was Halilintar who sighed, his tense shoulders sagging in resignation, "He won't stop looking at me like I'm the bad guy."

"No, no, no, no-"

The scared, horrified voice of Blaze suddenly echoed in his mind, making the pulsing ache in his head from earlier worsen. He tried to ignore it, "And you tried asking Tanah why?"

"Obviously." Halilintar shot him an annoyed look, "But he would deny it and start asking me if there was a reason he should think I'm a bad guy. And it gets all confusing by there and we eventually start fighting."

"Gempa- Tanah... Tanah please-"

An image of Blaze curled on the ground, clutching someone while Halilintar stood before them with his sword dripping with blood, flashed in his mind, and Ice quickly shook his head, trying to push the intrusive thoughts away.

Those were just dreams.

They were not real.

He chanted this in his mind repeatedly only to be interrupted by Halilintar who spoke up, "You... okay?"

The sinister face with silver hair and blood red eyes was replaced with Hali's concerned one.

"I... uh yeah... sorry, you were saying?" He replied distractedly, his head won't stop throbbing.

Instead of responding, his brother looked away. His expression conflicted and frustrated, "You had the same look."

"Wha-?"

Before he could ask further, Halilintar practically picked up his pace and stormed off. Leaving him confused and guilty for reasons unknown.

With another sigh, he trudged back to the direction of his room to check on that one brother everyone was very concerned about.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, Air! You came for breakfast too?" Taufan cheerfully greeted him once he arrived at the cafeteria, which was refreshing- considering his last two interactions were with worried and broody siblings.

He had also hoped talking to Blaze would lift his spirits only to find said teen was still sleeping when he had gone to check on him after his strange conversation with Hali.

Usually, this would concern Ice since the hot head would wake up before breakfast, loudly announcing his hunger for the people who didn't even ask.

But recently, Blaze had started waking up late. He didn't pry as to why, nor did he try to express this concern with him since his brother hated it when they go all nosy on him (joking that as much as he loves chickens, one mother hen is enough).