Chapter 11~Geminus {II} {Final}

Start from the beginning

"Oh I might be but I only work alone, Mate," Chris stood up and plodded slowly towards Calice. 

"Oh lord I forgot he could read my mind," Yoongi mumbled.

"And trick people into thinking he's me,"

"Oh, so you found out,"

Chris smiled like an innocent child and tucked his knife back into its holder.

"What exactly are you here for?" 

Calice grew annoyed and curious at the same time upon questioning him.

"Oh, I just wanted this book,"

"But I need it,"

"I thought you were looking for the term 'Geminus' ?"

Calice closed her eyes tightly while pursing her lips and occupying a long sigh, trying hard to control her anger.

"Alright, alright. I am here to alert you,"

Calice frowned as she heard that.

"The Geminus twins have returned. They're in this town somewhere,"

"Then find them and get it over with,"

"I would've if I could, Calice,"

Calice slapped his chest and pressed him down on the grass with no effort at all. 

"Do not ever say my name again,"

"Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell is this? Why are you hurting him?" Yoongi's tone was consumed by curiosity, feeling concerned about Chris being the least bit of his worries.

"Oh, mate you have no idea but we have history, a lot of steamed and tossed history,"

Yoongi's face created a frown of disgust as his curiosity turned into regret for asking.

"What the bloody hell is stopping you then, huh?"

"Oh, dearest, how I've loved you being all feisty on me, or should I say fiesty?"

Calice pressed his chest harder, gritting her teeth.

"Alright, alright, It's because they have evolved. They're smarter, faster and more sensible,"

Calice let go of him and got back up from her knee. 

Chris raised himself as he pulled the book out and raised his palm towards her as she flinched towards him to try and get it. 

"Relax beasty, I just want to help you, not try to win you over again,"

***

(Play audio here: Hypnotic - Zella day)

The neon lights washed through figurines as they moved in flow with the music booming through the house. The living room was occupied with a few couples making out drunk and some girls passed out, sleeping the party out. The rooms on the floor above were barely occupied but a few of them were turned into red rooms and there were red and blue cups flooded over the place everywhere.