Epilogue

Hello lovelies 💚💜 Time for the epilogue. A big hug to those who read this book and supported it. Also celebrating 1k reads on the book ✨✨ Once again thank you and lots of love💜💚 I purple you 💜

6 weeks Later

The royal busan hotel,

Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding was a small affair as per Jungkook's wish. He wanted a simple court marriage that was attended by Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung's father Kim Da-hyun and Jennie along with Jungkook's in-laws. Respecting his wish, Taehyung agreed for a simple ceremony in a church and then the court marriage, but he insisted to throw a small party for his close friends. A small reception was held in Royal Busan hotel for Jungkook's and Taehyung's close family members and friends.

Taehyung and Jungkook thanked the guests who wished them with abundant love and happiness.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Kim!!'', Jimin said cheerfully and hugged Taehyung.

"Thanks chim'', Taehyung said and looked at jungkook, he blushed and added "Thank you so much Jimin hyung. You and Yoongi hyung have been a big support always."

"Kookie... There's nothing to thank me for. You're my brother in law after all."

" Brother in law?', yoongi interrupted.

Jungkook too laughed along with Taehyung at Yoongi's confusion, but Jimin turned to Yoongi and spoke in a very serious tone, ''Of course, Taehyung is like brother and now Jungkook is his husband" he looked at jungkook and said, ''I was waiting for the day when you both would get married and I would address you as brother in law'. Thank you for coming back into taetae's life and making it beautiful."

"Yes kookie, you and tae are made for each other and are meant to be together", Yoongi said holding Jungkook's hand.

"Thank you hyung'', Taehyung said and enveloped him in a brotherly hug.

Yoonmin and Chanyeol came running to them and Chanyeol called out, "Appa, look what Yoonmin is saying." Taehyung picked him up and asked, "What  is he saying?"

"He says his name is Min yoonmin because Yoongi uncle is his appa. Then will my name change to Kim Chanyeol from Park Chanyeol?"

Taehyung chuckled at his strange discoveries and proudly answered, ''Yes cupcake, you will be Kim Chanyeol here on...You like it?"

Chanyeol hugged Taehyung and said excitedly, ''I love it appa"

Jungkook caressed Chanyeol's head lovingly while his eyes were arrested with Taehyung's. Taehyung winked, making Jungkook conscious and smiled as he blushed instantly.

"May this togetherness again last forever", Jimin said and they all clicked pictures to capture and frame this fantastic memory forever.

***

18 months later

It seemed like it was just yesterday Taehyung and Jungkook got married, but it was over a year already. No one realized how happily the duo settled into a very happy married life filled with love, laughter, fights, teases, care and affection.

Taehyung and Jungkook had shifted to Daegu after their marriage while Mr and Mrs.Park continued to live in Busan as they preferred the climate there. They did feel all alone after Jungkook and Chanyeol left to stay with Taehyung but with time they got used to their absence. Despite a lot of insistence by Taehyung to move to Daegu and stay with them, they refused and continued to live in busan.

Taehyung had requested Jimin and Yoongi to regularly visit them and ensure they were taken care in their absence. Both Taehyung and Jungkook too would try to visit them at least once a month. But since Jungkook had declared the good news about the arrival of their bundle of joy, Taehyung preferred to stay with Jungkook and would try harder to not travel and leave him and chanyeol alone.