Fourteen

Once again a long chapter ahead!!! I love it when you guys comment! Keep reading! Thank you!💜💚

Busan National School

"Papa, I am so excited!", Chanyeol said jumping gleefully noticing all the preparations and arrangements in the school campus for the annual team competition.

Jungkook smiled and looked around, his eyes darting from one corner to another looking for taehyung. Dressed in a fresh pink tshirt and white jeans he looked young and energetic.  His hair pulled up in a manbun made him look sporty all set for a competition. He looked at his wrist watch once again in the last minute.

 He looked at his wrist watch once again in the last minute

Taehyung sporting a stunning navy blue shirt and jeans walked towards Jungkook

Taehyung sporting a stunning navy blue shirt and jeans walked towards Jungkook. He took off his glares and tucked them behind his head and stood silently behind Jungkook. He smiled before he considered to trick scare him but instead he gently tapped on his right shoulder and stood on his left. Jungkook reflexively turned to his right and then to left and chided, "Tae! You scared me! You always do that to me. "

"I'm sorry!'', he laughed.

"It's okay!"

"Hey buddy, all set?", Taehyung asked in excitement and picked up Chanyeol.

"Oh yes, I am very excited and I am sure we are going to win!" Chanyeol said and beamed with happiness. "Well, of course we shall try to win but remember participation is important than winning or losing okay", Taehyung said and lovingly caressed his cheek.

"Tae...I wanted to..." Jungkook stopped when there was an announcement for all the participating teams to gather in the assembly hall.

"Let's go!" Taehyung said and walked ahead carrying Chanyeol. Jungkook silently followed.

After all the formalities of registration and confirmation of the participants, the teams were all gathered for the instructions. Yoongi and Jimin too were present along with Yoonmin.

Assembly Hall

A young lady began to announce, "A warm welcome to all the parents and students of Busan National school to the Annual Team Games 2023. I am happy to see that this year we have totally 12 teams participating in the primary section. The teams will compete in three rounds and after each round the four teams with the lowest score will be eliminated. The motto of these competitions is to test the child's team work ability and bond with the family. Each team has two members along with the student. The three rounds will be Paint it your way, Snack It and Treasure hunt. The three rounds will take place one after another and the rules for the same will be announced accordingly. The first round is Paint it your way. One member of each team along with the student will participate in the competition and draw / paint as per the topic. The third member of the team has to guess the image in the shortest possible time."