HASEENA HIDDEN PAIN 6

And anubhav suddenly kissed her lovingly haseena was startled but anubhav's loving kiss which depicted only true love for her and no lust feelings at all.. haseena felt soo much peace after very long time and wasn't able to stop herself from responding back to his kiss... anubhav felt soo much peace when her sweet lips synced with his lovingly... anubhav lovingly deepened the kiss moree pulling her more closer to him and her hands went in his hairs... Feeling her sweet lip touch and her hands in his hairs all this gave him soo much peace....

anubhav then while kissing her lovingly hovered abv her making her lie sweetly..And when he felt her out of breath he stopped kissing her and gave her sweet forehead kiss & kept his lips for sometime they felt peace ... but after that they were still veryyy close only to eachother lips almost touching... their eyes were closed since they started kissing only feeling eachother's khoobsurat ehsas..

They both then opened their eyes and deeply looked into eachother's eyes and anubhav caressed her cheek lovingly with his thumb... hj kya ap hume ijazat desakti hai aj hum apke sare buri yadein mita dena chahte hai... apko humesha humesha ke liye har tarah se apna bana lena chahte hai aj se hum apko kuch bhi purana yaad rakhkar dukhi nahi hone denge... sirf hum aur humare saath bitaye khoobsurat pal aur kuch nahi..aj se apki har yaad mai sirf khushi hogi aur kuch nahi... i love you so much and will always love you...

and asked her permission through deeply looking in her eyes lovingly... haseena deeply looking into his eyes said i love you too & will always love you and blinked her eyes to assure him by giving him permission... they both smiled peacefully and anubhav again kissed her lovingly his kiss was depicting his true deep never-ending love for her and then she too responded equally... Their kiss was depicting true deep & never-ending love for each other, they both were feeling peace ... anubhav then lovingly making her forget all her deadly past made her his forever...

Later both the brothers were hanged to death haseena was not suspended & no case was filed against her ... that girl also got okay & haseena motivated her to not let this bother her & live her life peacefully however she wants to.. the mother and daughter were very thankful to her...

Anubhav and Haseena got married soon and anubhav helped her a lot to make her forget her past by his deep pure love for her ... their love for each other was increasing more every day... They were happily living the life with eachother peacefully .. anubhav's love for her still did not decreased for even a little also instead his love was increasing more and more... They both couldn't live without eachother & they deeply truly loves eachother a lot.... later they were blessed with a baby boy and then a baby girl...

Our anuseena peacefully and happily lived ever after.