HASEENA HIDDEN PAIN 3

hm angrily : ladkiyo ki izzat ke saath khelta hai ghatiya insaan, She was angrily saying all this things and beating him blue and black...anubhav and everyone entered and were shocked to see haseena this angry and instead of jazbat was using her bhaukall which is hell more than ks .... anubhav and everyone tried to stop her ,anubhav even gave her order as never ever she has not followed a order given by seniors but nothing worked ...they were worried for her as this could get her in great trouble but she was not ready to listen anyone's ...the mother of the daughter was feeling good and peaceful seeing her daughter criminal being beaten like that ...anubhav and mpt members made her convience to stop haseena as this could get her in great touble..so the mother thinking abt haseena..

lady : ruk jao beti..

haseena's hand stopped she closed her eyes to control her anger and stopped beating him and pulled him by his collor towards the lady and pushed him in her feets...

hm : maffi mang inse ,tujh jesa ghatiya insaan desrve toh nahi krta aur nahi tujhe milegi par tune inki beti ke saath jo kiya hai mang uske liye mafi..aur saza tujhe hum dilaker rahenge..

the man fearfully holds the lady's feet and apolojizes to her...

the lady slapped him harshly ...and haseena again holds his collor and make him stand and pushed him towards cheetah and orders cheetah ...

hm still anger visible : cc isse ghasit howe lekar jakar jail mai dalo..

the lady happily with a smile kept her hand on haseena's cheek : shukriya beti jab kisi ne humari baat nahi suni humara saath nahi diya ..tumne uss kamine insaan ko uski ghatia harkat ka sabak sikhaya...

haseena got a little calm as the lady kept her hand and felt some motherly warmth ,she took her hand and holds the lady hand in her hands : maam ap shuk..

lady : maam nahi beta maa kaho hume acha lagega tum bhi humari beti jesi ho..

haseena smiled : maa toh phir ap bhi hume shukriya mat kahiye aur wese abhi toh hume usse kanonan saza bhi dilwana hai ..

lady smiled more widely : boht achi ho beti tum .. haseena too passed her a smile..

hm: pj ap inhe unki beti ke pass sahi salamt chodkar thane ajaiye ...aur maam aa,,maa apko kisi bhi cheez ki zarorat pade toh hume bhejijak call krdijiyega..

lady: zaroor beta..

They both passed eachother a sweet smile and then everyone left the place..

haseena opened the door of driving seat that's when anubhav noticed her hand was injured due to beating the criminal & his guards anubhav worriedly moved towards her : hj apko toh chot lagi hai ..

hm: nai sir bass choti si chot hai ...theek hojayegi..

as worriedly : nai nai hj choti kaha khoon nikal raha hai , hum apko abhi hospital lekar chalte hai ap plss baithiye...

hm : arre nai sir itni choti si chot ke liye hospital jane ki zaroorat nahi hai ...hum badme khud first aid krlenge hum theek hai aur waise bhi abhi der horahi hai , thana jana zyada zaroori hai..

as worriedly : hj par ..acha theek hai hospital nahi jate par first aid toh abhi hogaa badme nahi..

hm: sir chodiye na hum theek hai ..

as : nai nai hj ao baithiye plsss and made her sit on back seat and said ks to drive towards thana and he taking the fiest aid box sat with haseena on the back seat ...

the car started and anubhav sweetly being gentleman asked : hj plss kya hum first aid krsakte hai apki...

haseena seeing him so worrried for her and seeing his respect towards her agreed and he started doing her first aid ..she adored him seeing how lovingly he was doing her first aid so carefully and how worried and concerned he was for her ...as he applied anticeptic it gave her pain she hissed in paiin and her eyes got closed ... she opened her eyes when she felt relaxed as anubhav immediately blowed air seeing her in pain to sooth the pain a little...haseena saw a more worried and concerned anubhav who got so much more worried by her pain ...

anubhav worriedly simultaneusly looking in her eyes and her wound asked concerning: hj boht dard horaha hai kya ap theek ho na ?

hm : nai sir hum theek hai ,ap bilawajh itna pareshan horahe ...

as worriedly while continueing her first aid: kese pareshan na ho hj itna ghehra ghav howa hai...

he finally completed doing her firstaid ..

hm smilingly : thank you sir ...

anubhav finally smiled seeing her sweet smile : ap hume plss thank you mat kahiye hj ..aur ab zyada dard toh nahi horaha hai na hj?

hm smiled seeing him so concerned for her : nai sir hum theek hai ..

and as they both were sitting very close they got lost in each other's eyes deeply and anubhav was still holding her hand ...they came out from their lost world when they heard that they reached thana...haseena immmediately moved her hand from his hold and looked away from his eyes...

as thought because of him she felt uncomfortable so he said : i am sorry hj ..

hm ; nai nai ap kyu sorry bol rahe hai plss sorry mat kahiye ...aa ..chaliye humlog andar chalte hai ..

they entered inside and as thought his lawyer was already standing in thana with his bail papers..

lawyer : ye lijiye mr malhotra ke bail papers aplog ko inhe abhi riha krna hoga warna theek nahi hoga..

ks: case file howa iske khilaf nahi karenge humlog riha jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo ..

lawyer : dekiye madam aplog ne pehle toh mere client ko bina arrest warrent ke arrest kiya hai upar se unke gunegar sabit hone se pehle hi unhe itni buri tarah mara hai jo ki boht galat hai ...dekhiye aplog ko inhe chodna hi hoga ... aur bail papers hone ke baad police ke pass koi authority nahi hoti kisi ko aise jail mai rakhne ki..aur ye lijiye bail ke papers check krlijiye..

ks angrily took the papers and gave it to hm ...haseena took the papers and without even seeing it within 1 sec tore it in pieces .......

lawyer : maddam apne pehle hi mere client ke upar haath uthakar boht badi galti ki hai aur ab ap aise bail ke papers nahi phad sakti ye ....

hm did not let him complete ,anger was clearly visible in her voice : shut up ...phad sakti nahi humne phad diya hai ...aur shyd apne theek se suna nahi apke is kameene client ko hum nahi chodenge ...aur apke liye behtar yehi hoga ke ap yaha se issi waqt chale jaye nahi toh hume do sec nahi lagenge apka haal bhi apke client ki tarah krne mai...

lawyer got hell scared seeing her anger and fearfully said : madam..ap ye theek nahi kr rahi agar ..mr malhotra ke bhai ko pata chalega toh ap boht badi musibat mai asakti hai..

hm angrily : bhad mai gaya apka client aur apke client ka bhai hum iss ghatiya insaan ko kanoonan saza dilakar rahenge .. aur agar apne phir hume apni baat repeat krwane lagai toh filhal apke liye kuch theek nahi hoga..

lawyer scared : nai nai mai jata hoon.. and ran from there...

as concerning abt her ; hj hum apka gussa samjh sakte hai par ap plss itna gussa mat kijiye apki tabiyat khrab hojayegi ...

hm did not let him complete : sorry sir hum thode samay ke liye akele rehna chahte hai .. and she left from there ..