Café Date!! [Chapter 9]

It's been a day now, and Izuku has just woken up. It was 6:35 AM when Izuku's alarm went off, he needed to have a shower before making breakfast, and then pick an outfit for the café meeting. Eri had slept through the night in her bed, she's been having fewer nightmares recently.

As Izuku was looking through his closet, Eri knocked on his door. "Come in, sweetheart!" Izuku flicked through his clothes, he moved all his non-All Might clothes into his new closet. Eri opened the door and hugged Izuku's leg tiredly. "Good morning sunshine, how'd you sleep?" Izuku pats Eri's head lightly before going back to his clothes.

"Good... I had no nightmares." Eri nuzzled her cheek onto Izuku's leg. Izuku smiles down at Eri, "That's amazing!" He picked her up and placed her on his bed, covering her in a large blanket. "I'm gonna hold up some sweaters and you're gonna tell me which one you like, okay?" Eri nods, staring intensely at Izuku, waiting to be the main judge of Izuku's terrible fashion style.

Of course, after a couple of sweaters, Eri picked the Mirko hoodie. She said it was because they would match and he looked good in it. Izuku giggled, laying the hoodie on the bed beside Eri. Going back to the closet to pick a pair of pants, he had laid a pair of his favourite leggings on the floor above the rest of his pants, so he picked those.

"How about you go pick out your outfit and I'll go get a start on breakfast?" Eri then slid off the big bed, too tired to run back to her room. Izuku was thinking of miso soup for breakfast, maybe with some fried fish and rice!

As Izuku was grilling the fish, Eri came into the kitchen. She was dressed in her Mirko hoodie with a light pink skirt and black leggings underneath. She also brought her hairbrush and some hair ties. "Can you put my hair into a braid? Please?" Eri gave Izuku puppy dog eyes, not like Izuku could say no to her.

He put the lid on the frying pan, turned the heat on the stove down, and picked Eri up. "I could never say no to you!" Izuku learned how to braid hair when his hair began to grow out since Inko never bothered to get his hair cut after the age of 12. His hair was at least shoulder length now.

Izuku braided Eri's hair. Intertwining each hair piece together, his thin fingers gently braiding her long thick strands of whitish blue hair."Why don't you go find me some more elastics and I'll put my hair in a braid too? Matchy match?" Eri ran out of the kitchen and down the hall to the bathroom.

Izuku giggled, she was too cute sometimes. He then dished up two bowls with miso soup, rice, and grilled fish on the side. When Eri came back, she was holding a bag of hair ties, she also had Izuku's special brush in her hands. Since Izuku has curly, thick hair, he needs a special brush for his hair type.

"Let's eat, then I'll braid my hair." They ate their breakfast after giving thanks, Eri practically inhaling all the food on her plate. A couple of days after Eri stayed with Izuku, she realized that she didn't have to have permission to eat or have a limit on how much she could eat. So she practically shovels food in her face, not that Izuku cares, she's eating and gaining some much-needed weight.

Izuku, still in his pyjamas, finishes cleaning up what they ate and goes to change his clothes. He slips on the leggings, which were a little tight, along with his now favourite hoodie. He walks out of his room, braiding his hair while he walks. "Eri? Are you almost ready?" Eri practically busts out of her room, eyes wide in excitement. "Yes!" Eri grabs hold of Izuku's hand and leads him to the front door.

"Woah! Slow your horses! We still need shoes!" Izuku laughs at Eri's excitement to get going, but he would rather not walk around outside without shoes on. They put their shoes on as quickly as possible, and Izuku grabs his wallet and keys. Eri makes the upper arms, Izuku coos then picks her up, setting her up on his hip as he locks the door behind them. Now, time for cats and treats!

___________________________

Time Skip To The Café:

Izuku watches Eri run around, chasing the kittens while trying to pet them. They got here earlier than the set time, so they ordered some light snacks and some juice to munch on while they waited. Eri had somehow been able to catch the kitten, proudly showing it off to Izuku. He giggled and patted Eri's hair. "That's very cute Eri!"

While Eri was playing with the kitten, the door to the cat room opened. It was Shinsou! Izuku smiled at Shinsou, waving him over to where he was sitting. "Hi, Shinso!" He waved Shinsou over. "How have you been?" Izuku tilts his head.

Shinsou walks over with long strides, sitting down on the bean bag chair beside him. "Pretty okay, at least from when I last texted you." He smirked while teasing Izuku. In success, Izuku blushed and waved his hand. "Oh! You're such a flirt!" Eri had finally noticed Shinsou, she then sat down in Izuku's lap, staring intensely at Shinsou. "And you must be the little angle Midoriya has told me about." Shinsou smiled gently at Eri.

After a few seconds of Eri looking Shinsou up and down, she turns to Izuku and nods. "He's good." Izuku looks shocked before bursting into giggles. "You hear that Shinsou! You good, in Eri's standards that means you, like, amazing." Izuku laughed harder at the awe-struck face Shinsou was making. "I've been picked by the chosen one..." He whispered, as sits beside Izuku and Ieri on the bean bag chair across from them.

Izuku finally stops laughing, face flustered from laughing so hard. "Heh, you're funny." Izuku wipes away the tears that formed in the corners of his eyes.

Shinsou chuckled, picking up a cat that strutted up to him.

The rest of the time at the café, they spent talking, eating, and cooing over cats and Eri's cuteness.

1067 Words

Thanks for reading chapter 9 ( Café Date!! ) Of 🍋; Lemon Boy;🍋!

Love Your Author Izzy!